• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku replica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightblade

Ok, I am tired of reading threads about the riku replica. The Riku replica is DEAD, OK DEAD. There´s no riku replica in kh2, Riku kill him in CoM (Chain of memories, if you don´t know, is a game for the game boy advance that has the words of kingdom hearts in its name, ok, and when you finish it the first time with Sora, you can play with riku, and KILL the RIKU REPLICA) Do you understand, or I explain it with apples. :mad:

sinharvest_angel

kid chill out, oh and this thread should be closed, it serves absolutly no purpose, people will continue posting threads like these, just like the release date thread

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
lightblade said:
Ok, I am tired of reading threads about the riku replica. The Riku replica is DEAD, OK DEAD. There´s no riku replica in kh2, Riku kill him in CoM (Chain of memories, if you don´t know, is a game for the game boy advance that has the words of kingdom hearts in its name, ok, and when you finish it the first time with Sora, you can play with riku, and KILL the RIKU REPLICA) Do you understand, or I explain it with apples. :mad:

Yes, indeed his dead. Dead as a doornail on Christmas Eve. Dead dead dead dead dead. LOL And I will explain it with pears.

beastin4kh2

you shoud calm down...... the mods don't like threads about ranting like that so this will be closed

seinra

Yes, chill down and relax, you are cpmletely right about the riku replica thing. And mr. replica had his ass handed to him by riku and he's dead dead dead dead dead like my sock's and I will explain it with a zeukini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back