• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Replica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Riku Replica is my favorite of the two replicas because he didn't take away from the main focus of the game he was in, but he still was a big part of it and he was also one of the few characters to truly die in the series.

Xion on the other hand, well she took a game that was supposed to be Roxas' story and turned it into HER story. Which made me mad.
Plus, RR was actually interesting and had an emotion complexity........Xion......well you know........
EDIT; to Roknar, by the time Chain of Memories was created, Nobodies were not thought of like that because KH2 was not out yet.

lycropath

I personally preferred Xion, her story was more compelling because it was't a real standard I'm a clone so I'm a monster sort of deal I've seen thousands of times. I liked how her story was based on her choice on either doing what she wanted and made her happy compared to giving everything up and doing whats right.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I want to as well. But unfortunatley, it most likely will not happen. Plus, when a replica is destroyed, the memories of them are destroyed as well, remember?

That was only a rule applied to Xion. She was made out of Memories. Repliku was not made from Memories.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
He was made of Namine's fake memories.
s1gildragonin30years

He still was able to function before Namine implanted those fake Memories. Larxene jsut forced Namine to take apart the memory of him being a replica created by Vexen. Somehow, he was able to remember that he was a replica when he confronted Riku in the Twilight Town card.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
He still was able to function before Namine implanted those fake Memories. Larxene jsut forced Namine to take apart the memory of him being a replica created by Vexen. Somehow, he was able to remember that he was a replica when he confronted Riku in the Twilight Town card.
Hmm, then how was he created? Anyways, what would be the reason of no one ever mentioning him again?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
LOVED Repliku. He was so realistic, moreso than any character in the series. The decisions he made were very human ones; he fought hard for his identity and the life he thought he had, he refused to just lay down and die, he fought with his best friend who was trying to take away part of Repliku's identity (the Namine memory) for his own benefit (that's not how it actually happened, of course, but Repliku didn't know until later). Even when he finally DID have to die, he refused any pity, yet showed a twinge of fear over where his heart would go. Those are the kind of flaws and decisions I think many people would have and make. Just so...HUMAN.
Beats the crap out of Xion's martyr personality anytime.

Gram

Banned
Awards
he's one of those tragic villians i love to hate s1keanureeves

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I loved Repliku. He's a cool badass Riku clone. I especially loved those lines in Re:Com he said before he and Riku(real riku) fought. And the way he says them sounds just awesome.
"The way I look. The way I feel. Everything about me if borrowed. Even this new found power!"
"As long as you're here I'll never be more than just a shadow."

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I liked Repliku too. At the time him being a Replica was actually a pretty nice twist, and I love the dialogue exchange he has with Riku before he dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back