• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Replica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

I was just playing CoM the other day and i though 'didn't riku replica have an artificial heart?' If thats true why didn't Xemnas and co. didn't just make new ones for themselves? Why go through the trouble of building a kingdom hearts?

Seikay

I was just playing CoM the other day and i though 'didn't riku replica have an artificial heart?' If thats true why didn't Xemnas and co. didn't just make new ones for themselves? Why go through the trouble of building a kingdom hearts?

I have not played CoM for a long time and I didn't really pay much attention to anything about the Riku replica but isn't he just made of darkness? I was not aware of an artificial heart. But oh well your the one who played it last.

Doc

From what i remember Vexen made his heart and Nami constructed the memories in it. The way i see it, if they could make hearts building kingdom hearts and using sora and roxas shouldn't have been necessary.

Seikay

From what i remember Vexen made his heart and Nami constructed the memories in it. The way i see it, if they could make hearts building kingdom hearts and using sora and roxas shouldn't have been necessary.

Well Vexen was killed. So that might have something to do with it I would think. Maybe Riku Replica was a test and then Vexen was killed so they couldn't make more. But wait, if the heart needed memories and whatnot the Organization members don't have their memories sooooo yea. Idk though just a guess.

Doc

Wait... i thought they had their memories. Didn't one of them say "we remember what it was like" to have hearts?

Roxas is an exception because Sora's time as a heartless was short.

And so is Xemnas, because Xehanort couldn't remember his entire past. Hence his room of something or other

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have not played CoM for a long time and I didn't really pay much attention to anything about the Riku replica

Whaaaat?! Go replay the game. Now. *whipss*
I bet you didn't even get to Reverse/Rebirth where they bluntly say all of this.

but isn't he just made of darkness? I was not aware of an artificial heart. But oh well your the one who played it last.

Everything about Repliku, including his Heart, is artificial, crafted according to Vexen's battle data on Riku.

From what i remember Vexen made his heart and Nami constructed the memories in it.

Not originally. He was aware of himself and faced off against Riku for a short while before they decided it was better to face him off against Sora instead of the real Riku.

The way i see it, if they could make hearts building kingdom hearts and using sora and roxas shouldn't have been necessary.

Uh... not quite. For starters, we don't know if a Nobody can use just about any Heart. It hardly seems to be the case, otherwise a lot of Dusks would've turned into Somebodies when AtW blew up Kingdom Hearts.
It didn't happen.
Therefore the Org need either their own Hearts, or Kingdom Hearts' almighty powers to bypass the need for the Hearts to be their original ones.

Well Vexen was killed. So that might have something to do with it I would think. Maybe Riku Replica was a test and then Vexen was killed so they couldn't make more. But wait, if the heart needed memories and whatnot the Organization members don't have their memories sooooo yea. Idk though just a guess.

The Org aside from Roxas have their Memories of their past lives, as it quite obvious by too many conversations between them debating their past lives. Xemnas vs. AtW about Floolishness; Xigbar referencing TAV to Sora. There's enough about this.
Roxas, Namine, and Xion don't remember their past lives - but lo and behold they're the special group.
Roxas's Memory Loss is what makes him fall under it.

Also, Repliku seems to have been constructed as a fake yet a whole being from the get go, so arguably, it's not like Vexen made a Heart, a Body, and a Soul, and then pieced them together - he created the whole thing, so it's not like the process could be used on Nobodies.

Wait... i thought they had their memories. Didn't one of them say "we remember what it was like" to have hearts?

Saix.

Roxas is an exception because Sora's time as a heartless was short.

Kairi kicked out the Darkness that was making the Memories go over to Roxas.

And so is Xemnas, because Xehanort couldn't remember his entire past. Hence his room of something or other

Room of Sleep. And Xemnas remembered his time as Xehanort, thus showing that he did remember his past self - as much as that self remembered about himself.

Again - we don't know if they could. I'm pretty sure they would have at least tried.
Even if we assume that experiment would've ended a success, we don't know if the org would've wanted that.

Mylan

I bet you didn't even get to Reverse/Rebirth where they bluntly say all of this.

Everything about Repliku, including his Heart, is artificial, crafted according to Vexen's battle data on Riku.

Not originally. He was aware of himself and faced off against Riku for a short while before they decided it was better to face him off against Sora instead of the real Riku.

Uh... not quite. For starters, we don't know if a Nobody can use just about any Heart. It hardly seems to be the case, otherwise a lot of Dusks would've turned into Somebodies when AtW blew up Kingdom Hearts.
It didn't happen.
Therefore the Org need either their own Hearts, or Kingdom Hearts' almighty powers to bypass the need for the Hearts to be their original ones.

The Org aside from Roxas have their Memories of their past lives, as it quite obvious by too many conversations between them debating their past lives. Xemnas vs. AtW about Floolishness; Xigbar referencing TAV to Sora. There's enough about this.
Roxas, Namine, and Xion don't remember their past lives - but lo and behold they're the special group.
Roxas's Memory Loss is what makes him fall under it.

Also, Repliku seems to have been constructed as a fake yet a whole being from the get go, so arguably, it's not like Vexen made a Heart, a Body, and a Soul, and then pieced them together - he created the whole thing, so it's not like the process could be used on Nobodies.

Saix.

Kairi kicked out the Darkness that was making the Memories go over to Roxas.

Room of Sleep. And Xemnas remembered his time as Xehanort, thus showing that he did remember his past self - as much as that self remembered about himself.

Again - we don't know if they could. I'm pretty sure they would have at least tried.
Even if we assume that experiment would've ended a success, we don't know if the org would've wanted that.

Nicely done, but aren't you a bit harsh?

Seikay

Alright thanks for all that info. I'm just going to say I did in fact play Reverse/Rebirth, again, I just didn't pay much attention to anything in CoM. But thank you for all the other stuff that I now know about without having to replay the game again.

Tahmid_Zaman

riku replica was created from data which vexen had gained by battling riku. with this data, vexen created a "fake" riku which later namine gave fake memories to.

this memory made him believe that he was the one who him was give a good luck charm by namine, the same memory namine gave sora which made sora and riku replica to fight each other.

in riku's scenario, in twilight town, riku defeats the replica, as he fades away he asks himself (or riku, i dont really know) "where will my heart go" the fake riku probably thought he had a heart even though he knew vexen created him, but he was created by the data vexen had got.

Zipporahss

Yeah, Riku Replica was created with a heart that was fake, regardless of if it was real or not he in fact had a heart, so yeah... Also notice, right before you fight Larxene she basically tells you everything about his heart.

Axelfan008

The Oganization members did retain their memories, that's what made them special.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The Oganization members did retain their memories, that's what made them special.

Noooooot really. Roxas lost his own Memories, which is part of why he's yes Special.
What's special about the Org members is that their Hearts were strong enough to have human shaped Nobodies. Them keeping their Memories is a sort of a given for Nobodies, hence part of why Roxas, Namine, and so far probably Xion too are all special - because they do not remember.

Axelfan008

Noooooot really. Roxas lost his own Memories, which is part of why he's yes Special.
What's special about the Org members is that their Hearts were strong enough to have human shaped Nobodies. Them keeping their Memories is a sort of a given for Nobodies, hence part of why Roxas, Namine, and so far probably Xion too are all special - because they do not remember.
I meant special from other nobodies. Not special nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back