• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Riku Replica the vampire (Halloween special)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

Here is just a special, has no connection to the Riku and Mai story. I wrote it just for the heck of it!!!
Enjoy!!!!:)

Riku Replica the vampire

He opened his eyes, the moon was once again full, the moon shined on him. He got out of his coffin like bed. He thirsted, hungered for something to drink.

‘Blood, yes, the only drink of soul.’ He thought. ‘Get up, stupid pets,’ he spoke to the bats above his head. He talked to them telepathically. ‘Riku has spoken.’ He would talk to them in third person, for the bats understood third person over first.

‘Master, bats reply, bats wake!’ they answered. They flew down in a tornado like spiral. They circled around their master and once near the floor they went out the broken window. The room was dark and was made of old stone. Riku closed his eyes. ‘Time to do some hunting, and it’s Halloween tonight, I can go about as Riku if I wanted.’

So, making up his mind to be Riku was the easy part now he had to find a party where he could easily get close to a girl. With the heart on his chest he took a deep breath. He teleported to the street in front of his dark lonely castle. His fangs were long but he could change their size at will.

Replica looked around and smelled the air, ‘they are near,’ he thought. ‘I must act fast,’ he thought. Where he lived people knew to stay away from him, although he was thought to be a myth or legend. No more than the tooth fairy, but they knew that he was dangerous.

Walking down the street he bumped into a man wearing a custom, he was wearing a cape, and he seemed to be dressing up as a Zorro or something close to that effect only without the hat.

“Oh, sorry,” he said. The boy looked at Replica and smiled. “I like you clothes, you looked like Riku Replica.”
“That’s because I am Riku Replica,” Replica answered.
“And you have the voice down too, nice work.”

Replica hated the fact that he was just a fairy-tale. This boy about his age clearly didn’t think he was real. Replica frowned, looked down and the boy walked away. Replica sighed and teleported in front of the boy.
“I am Riku Replica!” he yelled.

The boy did too. Not just because he was shocked this stranger moved fast but also because the stranger was holding him high from the ground. The boy screamed as Replica started to drain him of his blood. Replica hid in the bushes and took the boy of his clothes. The clothes fit him perfectly. He also wound an invitation to a party. And lucky him it was Kairi’s party. ‘Perfect…’

He was at the party, the real Riku didn’t seem to be around. But with the mask no one would think he was the real Riku anyway, or so he hoped. Replica was only there for an hour and most of the girls surrounded him, trying to get a date or a dance.

“You’re so hot! Will you dance with me?” one girl begged.

“No, I’m sorry,” Riku said.

“How about me?” another came to him, she smelled like rich flavored candy. She smelled so sweet. Riku was tempted.

“No, sorry,” he answered again.

“What are you suppose to be? A Zorro vampire?”

“Yes, how’d you guess?” he played with them.

“Well have a dance with me?”

“No…” Riku was now getting more annoyed. None of these girls were appetizing. He wanted the right one, the perfect one. Through the loud music, crowds of people and loud laughter he saw and heard the one. ‘Where is she?’ he looked over the heads. He heard her voice. ‘Kairi?’ he thought. ‘Her? But… if I get her… people will notice…’ he couldn’t believe it. His teeth hungered for a victim that was well known, normally he chose people who were not so easily remembered. He chose people easily forgotten. But of all people in the room, Kairi?

‘But I must have something good, I’ll go crazy, I need it, I want it!’ Riku pushed by the other girls, leaving them in the dust. Kairi was at the punch table checking to see if the drink was okay for her guest. She smiled; she was dressed as a fairy. ‘Beautiful,’ he thought he went up behind her.

“Kairi.”

“Riku, I didn’t think you’d make it?”

“Why not?”

“You said that you had other things to do,” she answered.

“I did? Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot to call.”

“Well its okay, I’m glad you came.”

‘Me too,’ he thought, “Me too,” he smiled. They continued to talk for a while. Kairi sat on the sofa, Riku sat next to her. They talked until Kairi was called by her father to the kitchen. Riku hoped she would come back soon but she didn’t. Before girls could crowd him again he went to the kitchen to check on her. She was taking out the garbage for her father. Some how she managed to get a splinter from the wood. Riku didn’t see the whole event as to how that happened.

“Ow! That hurt!” she turned around and saw Riku standing in the door way. “Can you get this splinter out? I can’t get it.”

“Sure,” he answered. ‘This is my chance, we’re alone and it’s dark, save for the moon.’ “Hold still, let me look at it.” He took her hand slowly. He saw that it was deep in her finger. “Okay this is a trick I learned from my mom,” he said. He quickly pulled her finger into his mouth, he pulled the splinter out, Kairi stood in confusion as well as degust. Now she was comfortable, Riku could feel her pulse. Once she relaxed his fangs broke her skin deep enough for blood to flow.

“Riku!” she screamed. She pulled away quickly and tried to run for the house, Riku caught her and stared her down. She backed up in fear. Step by step. “Riku…?”

“I am not Riku.” He takes her by her neck and pushes her against the house. She fought, kicking and screaming but Riku silenced her, his powers made her silent. Although she screamed nothing could be heard. “I’m Riku Replica the vampire!” Riku hated it when his prey fought. He tried to think of something, then laughs. Kairi continues to fight. Then Riku goes silent and falls to his side. Kairi coughs for air and looks to see Riku standing above the Riku Replica.

“Riku!” she hugged him, crying. “I was so… scared…” she cried on his chest.

“Shh… you’re okay, I’m here, I can’t believe he’s still around. His three powers are dangerous and that’s how he gets his prey. He can create illusions, he can silence people, and he can teleport. Oh, happy Halloween!”

“What?” she asked as tears cover her face. She looked up to him, his fangs hung from his mouth. Kairi doesn’t have time to scream. He bites her neck, he sucks her dry. Kairi, once bitten became silent. Her hand slid from his shoulder slowly as blood left her body. She closed her eyes and slowly she sunk to the ground while in Riku’s arms.

Once Riku finished his meal he stands leaving Kairi on the ground. He walks away. As he walks away the other Riku stands to his feet slowly. “Stupid girl, I can replicate, I’m not Riku Replica for nothing.” He looks up the full gold moon and smiles. He teleports to his home for the rest of the night as he does every Halloween.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back