• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Replica in Reverse/ Rebirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
*last time battling Riku Replica in Twilight Town, Reverse/Rebirth* I can't change my deck cause it's "closed" and I don't get any mickey cards when I beat some of the crap out of him. Anyone have any tips to success?

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
use dark arua, and card break every attack. this is the hardest fight in the entire game, so keep trying

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The reason why you don't get any Mickey cards is that Mickey isn't with you. Check the menu screen where the "friends" are. Anyways, here's the strategy.

At the beginning, all you need to do is dodge his regular attacks, and after he stocks his cards and uses a sleight, break it with a zero card. Do this until you achieve dark form, then immediately use dark aura. This should take an entire life bar from him, granted that he doesn't break the sleight. While that's going on, shuffle through your deck and go to the first card in your deck. After that, use your Jafar card and go beserk with attacks on him. If your health drops to half (or somewhat below) of the green section, quickly use your ever-helpful Oogie Boogie card. After that's done, if you desire, you could use your Dragon Maleficent card to get an attack boost (make sure you don't use another enemy card while one is already up). But, you shouldn't need to. If for some reason this strategy doesn't help, level up (preferrably AP stats), and use it again. Every little bit helps. Good luck.

Wait a minute, there's a sticky for this.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Master T said:
The reason why you don't get any Mickey cards is that Mickey isn't with you. Check the menu screen where the "friends" are. Anyways, here's the strategy.

At the beginning, all you need to do is dodge his regular attacks, and after he stocks his cards and uses a sleight, break it with a zero card. Do this until you achieve dark form, then immediately use dark aura. This should take an entire life bar from him, granted that he doesn't break the sleight. While that's going on, shuffle through your deck and go to the first card in your deck. After that, use your Jafar card and go beserk with attacks on him. If your health drops to half (or somewhat below) of the green section, quickly use your ever-helpful Oogie Boogie card. After that's done, if you desire, you could use your Dragon Maleficent card to get an attack boost (make sure you don't use another enemy card while one is already up). But, you shouldn't need to. If for some reason this strategy doesn't help, level up (preferrably AP stats), and use it again. Every little bit helps. Good luck.

Wait a minute, there's a sticky for this.

Ooooo no wonder I'm not getting any Mickey cards whenever I battle in a normal area too. Thanks very much :)

And the last battle with Riku Replica in the Sora Mode is stickied, not Reverse/Rebirth.

use enemy cards like... jafar, oogie boogie, lexaus, darkside.. anything to help you stay alive... oh and dark break works great on him.

When i fought him i was like.. HE'S IMPOSSIBLE!

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
*whew* I beat him already. The problem I have now is Ansem. I'm just this close *holds up 2 fingers a milimeter away form each other* and then he sends his guardian off to come out through the floor. I'll finish him off over the weekend.

EDIT: I beat Ansem last night :D A mod can close this now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back