• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku replica/ Blindfold.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleeding Bastard

maybe the person with the blindfold is the Riku Replica from CoM....think about it.......At the end of the game...(excluding R/R)..... the Riku Replica became good and realized that his oath to Namine and all of his memories were a lie and he is only a a shell of the real riku.. he disappeared after you beat the game.. maybe he is trying to become stronger or something...so he wears a blindfold to improve his sense of "smell" and fighting abilities so he can beat the real one or prove he isnt only a shell. And the BHK asks him "where's sora" maybe because he was the last person exept namine to see him...and because he is a good riku, he can wield the key that bhk throws to him........

maybe he tells bhk that he should find namine and ask her..wich is why there are clips of him(Bhk) talking with namine.

this is all strictly theory. so if im wrong tell me.... but it does seem pretty sensible right?

KeybladeKid1127

Bleeding Bastard said:
maybe the person with the blindfold is the Riku Replica from CoM....think about it.......At the end of the game...(excluding R/R)..... the Riku Replica became good and realized that his oath to Namine and all of his memories were a lie and he is only a a shell of the real riku.. he disappeared after you beat the game.. maybe he is trying to become stronger or something...so he wears a blindfold to improve his sense of "smell" and fighting abilities so he can beat the real one or prove he isnt only a shell. And the BHK asks him "where's sora" maybe because he was the last person exept namine to see him...and because he is a good riku, he can wield the key that bhk throws to him........

maybe he tells bhk that he should find namine and ask her..wich is why there are clips of him(Bhk) talking with namine.

this is all strictly theory. so if im wrong tell me.... but it does seem pretty sensible right?

I am thinking the same thing when Riku Replica died he said he would be brought to were Riku's heart will be brought, so i think since that Riku repreasants Darkness i think that his heart will be brought to a dark place AKA Deep Dive.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
maybe the person with the blindfold is the Riku Replica from CoM....think about it.......At the end of the game...(excluding R/R)

You can;t exclude R/R. Becuz it proves your theory wrong.....

he is only a a shell of the real riku..

He wasn't a shell of the Real Riku. HE IS A REPLICA.

he disappeared after you beat the game.. maybe he is trying to become stronger or something

He was destroyed. END OF STORY.

...so he wears a blindfold to improve his sense of "smell" and fighting abilities so he can beat the real one or prove he isnt only a shell.

See the two above repsonses.

And the BHK asks him "where's sora" maybe because he was the last person exept namine to see him...and because he is a good riku, he can wield the key that bhk throws to him........

HE WAS KILLED.

KeybladeMaster1

Bleeding Bastard said:

that's a really goosd theory, but i havent played CoM because one kid i kn ow has it acts like a loser and wont let me borrow it and im broke so ima have 2 buy or rent this summer

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I am thinking the same thing when Riku Replica died he said he would be brought to were Riku's heart will be brought, so i think since that Riku repreasants Darkness i think that his heart will be brought to a dark place AKA Deep Dive.

Ummm no.

He never said that he said this:

"Riku Replica: What happens when someone who's not real dies? Where will my heart go? That is, if it doesn't disappear completely..."

And no. DD is the name of the trailer. Not a world.

And the place where Riku's heart was brought to was Kingdom Hearts.

Bleeding Bastard

hmmmm... sorry... i didnt mean to say shell.... but i thought that riku beat his replica..before the end of the sora's part.. because R/R was set during sora's story not after

and how do you know he is dead? ansem supposedly died at the end of Kh but he still has a shell and his soul and all that stuff.

man......people in this forum are @$$holes....its only game....and these are only THEORIES...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Bleeding Bastard said:
hmmmm... sorry... i didnt mean to say shell.... but i thought that riku beat his replica..before the end of the sora's part.. because R/R was set during sora's story not after

and how do you know he is dead? ansem supposedly died at the end of Kh but he still has a shell and his soul and all that stuff.

man......people in this forum are @$$holes....its only game....and these are only THEORIES...
no r/r i set during and afta soras story for exanple riku saw sora in da pod and den fought ansem and riku saw sora afta riku replica so he was da last 1 2 c sora aside from namine not riku replica

Darknetwork

Sorry kid/Bleeding bastard but R/R died. You obviously didn't play the SECOND side of CoM with Riku. And don't get ofended when your theory gets flamed. KL didn't do anything disrespectfull he just proved your theory REALLY wrong. stuff like this happens kid. and o yeah Riku not only beat his replica but killed it. that is a obsolute. If R/R lived then that will be too hard to explain in a game/KH2 that is independant of CoM. sorry but CoM did a pretty good job at cutting off lose ends that would prove too unreasonble for a person that didn't play CoM. Like a Riku Replica.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

Bleeding Bastard said:

no the one with the blind fold has to be riku(the real one)cuse in KHCOM riku had masterd light and dark and could uses his senses more at the end of the game.he might wear the blind fold to stengthn his sense of smell.the other one couldn't be the replica.cuse 1.R/R is gone 2.if you go to games spot look at the interveiw nurmora(uhhh did i speel that right?)state that one of them is riku meaning that the other is a new character,other wise he would of said that the other is a replica.what i think is rikus shell,you know like the mystery kid thats standing on the clock tower.y i think that?cus the place there fighting in is a city...that place has to be twilight town.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

KeybladeMaster1 said:
that's a really goosd theory, but i havent played CoM because one kid i kn ow has it acts like a loser and wont let me borrow it and im broke so ima have 2 buy or rent this summer

you can download it...you know emulation.thats how i first played it...i had the game but my gameboy was stolen as soon as i got it so i got it off the internet untill i got a new one.

Sgt Moo

AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!! what is it with people saying that he wears the blindfold to increase his sence of smell...it is almost pysicaly impossible it takes many decades for even a slight increase in your sence of smell! THAT THEORY IS FALSE!
If people read other topics they would know this from other peoples post as well as mine.

He was blinded by the light when ansem was possessing his body and the door to kingdom hearts opened. It is also logical to think that he takes off the blindfold to use the power of light with the power of darkness (hence him being twilight)

The reason there are 2 Riku's in KH2 (Blindfolded and the one with mickey) is that the blindfolded one is a shell created when ansem fully took over riku's body

Darknetwork

Riku is not a shell. There is no two Riku's. Riku got his heart back at the end of Kh1. And that Riku CAN NOT USE THE POWER OF LIGHT!!!!! Just darkness only darkness. Riku is twilight because he CHOOSE THAT ROAD!

Sgt Moo

well then how do you explain the appearance of the heartless symbol without the cross through the middle in ASAS.

You can only choose the twilight road if you have those properties in you...otherwise he would have taken the road to darkness...DER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back