• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Hey guys,

1. Did something happen to Riku that i'm not aware of when Terra showed him his keyblade for Aqua to sense that Riku would wield the keyblade AND might stumble into darkness?

2. yeah stupid question, was it explained why Riku got that Keyblade that Aqua used? (Formally known as the Gayblade...and is still referred to as such by many.)?

Answers much appreciated thebatman

Zeagal

Lick It Good
1. Did something happen to Riku that i'm not aware of when Terra showed him his keyblade for Aqua to sense that Riku would wield the keyblade AND might stumble into darkness?
Perhaps though I'm not sure if it makes a difference. I think that Terra may have even seen the same in him as Aqua did.

2. yeah stupid question, was it explained why Riku got that Keyblade that Aqua used? (Formally known as the Gayblade...and is still referred to as such by many.)?
You mean the one Kairi used? No I don't believe it has been officially explained, but it's obviously his memories of Destiny Islands. Though it does warrant a new questionable connection to MX what with him being from DI and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back