• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku on final mix cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
He's leaning on a broken statue. Like the ones you find on gargoyles or Angels in a graveyard.
url

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Yes, what WTW said. It might have some hidden meaning, but I think it's just thyere cuz it looks cool.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It has meaning because, Riku uses Darkness mostly for a good cause, Darkness = Color of wings, Good cause = Type of Wings (Angel).

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
It has meaning because, Riku uses Darkness mostly for a good cause, Darkness = Color of wings, Good cause = Type of Wings (Angel).

what?

i know he uses it for good, but i lost you after that "color of wings" sorry can u explain to meh i dont get it.. sorry >~O

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
what?

i know he uses it for good, but i lost you after that "color of wings" sorry can u explain to meh i dont get it.. sorry >~O

Color of the wing = Black. Black can = darkness. Angel wings most of the time signify something or someone good. So thats why I say that the design of the wings = the good intentions that Riku had.

Get it?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Pretty much the same reason why Sora's got the crown over his head. It's like that on the Complete Soundtrack cover too

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
*cough*

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Feh.

Last edited:

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Hate to burst your bubble guys, but he's leaning against a statue.
It's meant to look like he has the wing even if it is clever editing. So in this situation we treat the wing as a part of him. Because that's how it is meant to look.

EDIT:

Oh and BTW,

He's leaning on a broken statue. Like the ones you find on gargoyles or Angels in a graveyard.

Willy was way ahead of you.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
It's just symbolism, guys.
*cough*Repost*cough*

*cough*

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Feh.

Status
Not open for further replies.