• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku n Vanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckt004

From the new Trailer Vanitas has a voice ridiculously similat to Riku and also a fighting style n posting like Riku so do anyone think they have any relationship?? maybe Vanitas is Riku??

ckt004

by saying vanitas is riku i mean when he take off his mask is going to be riku face

Awkward Squid

Welcome to the forums.

And just so you know, Riku was only 4-5 years old during BBS. So it wouldn't make sense for him to be Vanitas. However you're right about them being connected in some way...

Suro Keirei

Welcome to the forums.

I think you're right about them having a connection, there's alot of evidence pointin towards it but i dont think there's any chance of them being the same person :D

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Welcome to the forums.

And just so you know, Riku was only 4-5 years old during BBS. So it wouldn't make sense for him to be Vanitas. However you're right about them being connected in some way...

He;s 5.
Vanitas ae connected to each other through their connections to Xehanort.
Same wit Roxas and Ven. Theirconnection is through Sora.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
My personal theory (that actually makes very little sense, but I like it anyways) is that Vanitas is none other than... the Riku Replica! Hence the voice, pose, similar outfit, ect.

Of course, that's probably not the case... xD

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's not. Time travel is not a "motif" within the game.
And it never will be.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I believe there was a theory once; something like, Van looks like the hypothetical Nobody of Riku, in that he is the opposite/rival of Ven. If Ven looks like Sora's Nobody, Van should look like what Riku's Nobody would look like.

Axel_Burn

I believe there was a theory once; something like, Van looks like the hypothetical Nobody of Riku, in that he is the opposite/rival of Ven. If Ven looks like Sora's Nobody, Van should look like what Riku's Nobody would look like.
And how do you know that Riku has a Nobody

Awesome Ansem

It's not. Time travel is not a "motif" within the game.
And it never will be.

You don't know that for a fact. You can't just say that something that hasn't already shown up in the game will NEVER show up in the game. Remember Timeless River? Remember how it's called "Timeless" and you travel there via portal instead of gummi ship? I'm just saying it's possible. But in all likely hood Riku did not travel back in time and become Vanitas.

Bulbasaur

No. Vanitas is not Riku. Unless he somehow spends his spare time as a 10 year old on DI, I don't think he is Riku. Nomura said that it was "fate" that Ventus and Vanitas sound so similar, so I'm excited to see where that leads.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
You don't know that for a fact. You can't just say that something that hasn't already shown up in the game will NEVER show up in the game. Remember Timeless River? Remember how it's called "Timeless" and you travel there via portal instead of gummi ship? I'm just saying it's possible. But in all likely hood Riku did not travel back in time and become Vanitas.

very good point!!!
25 characters

αsiя

space coke
We got already got enough look alikes
we dont need any more

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i doubt vanitas is gonna be any sort of incarnation of Riku, though their dark suits and fighting style mirror each other.... they probably have a connection somewhere though.

( just a little over a month till the truth is revealed...)

popcornlion

But Hollow Bastion Riku has the same armor as Vanitas(You all know that) but Riku is only like 3 years old when Birth by SLeep takes place but maybe age doesnt matter in this game FAMILY DOESNT EVENT MATTER:angry: Seriously we have no idea yet.

αsiя

space coke
But Hollow Bastion Riku has the same armor as Vanitas(You all know that) but Riku is only like 3 years old when Birth by SLeep takes place but maybe age doesnt matter in this game FAMILY DOESNT EVENT MATTER:angry: Seriously we have no idea yet.

There is a connection to Riku and Vanitas without a doubt
They both seem to wear the same get up and thats somehow connected to the darkness

Riku is 5 in BBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back