• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku may not be connected to Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpcolour

Alright, we all know that 2 of TAV is related to 2 of SRK, and since Ven looks like Roxas,
we can probly assume that he is related to Sora:31:

Then in the scan, it shows Kairi with Aqua, so they might be related:lol:

The only time we see Terra and Riku close together, is when Terrawas on DI, watching Riku beat up Sora:angry:

So what do you guys think?:confused:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
You don't have much to stand on. Some assume Terra is connected to Riku because he chose Riku to wield the KK, however, in my opinion that does not qualify as a connection. So, as far as I'm concerned it's a race between Terra and Aqua. Who Aqua would be related to I know not, just that it probably isn't Kairi.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
You don't have much to stand on. Some assume Terra is connected to Riku because he chose Riku to wield the KK, however, in my opinion that does not qualify as a connection. So, as far as I'm concerned it's a race between Terra and Aqua. Who Aqua would be related to I know not, just that it probably isn't Kairi.

was it confirmed that terra chose riku to weild the kingdom key?

personally i dont think that is the case because because terra doesnt even wield that keyblade him self..... :dizzy:

XkeybladerXX

...Just because they are not close together doesn't mean they are not connected. But obviously we will find out after the game comes out......Or maybe not :31:

Awkward Squid

I'm pretty sure Nomura already confirmed that among the three of them, Aqua was the one who didn't have any relations to anybody...

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

personally i dont think that is the case because because terra doesnt even wield that keyblade him self..... :dizzy:

I think this has to do with non-cannon Terra boss fight. He says something along those lines. I wonder though. Did Terra come close enough to being a Master, so that he could choose a future apprentice? If so, given some of the things said before and after the fight, then imagine what would of happened had the events of BBS not happened. Could you imagine Riku being Terra's apprentice?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well both of them go to darkness and shit =/
it seems like terra and riku have more connection than aqua and kairi >.>

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
At this point connection extends far beyond just looks.

The name meanings in connection to Terra, Aqua, and Ven are similar to the name meanings of Sora, Kairi, and Riku. Nomura even said there was a reason behind the names. Another connection is how Riku was the oldest of his group and acted like the leader, while that same concept is applied to Terra, who is clearly the oldest and perhaps the ring leader in the group of the three Keyblade wielders.

Terra's heart has an affinity to darkness as did Riku's. Their alignment and affiliation with it are very similar. Riku gone to capture the POH in Kingdom Hearts like how Terra does the same in BBS. Xehanort tells Riku that since he feared not opening his heart to darkness, his heart can become much stronger if he embraced it. In BBS Master Xehanort tells him to open his heart to darkness as well.

Terra and Riku have very similar constitutions. And it is also suggested that Terra chose Riku as the wielder of the Kingdom Key. That's a lot of connections if you ask me...

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Yeah, Ven is the only one who has been "confirmed" to have a connection to anybody. :v... Save for the name meanings, of course.

Jumpcolour

Just because Riku and Terra happen to have the same personalites and styl as each other dosent mean the're connected

or Nomura is recycling designs. He does that alot:tongue:

Zeagal

Lick It Good

Like Insane_NewB said, it has to do with the LS fight. He said to Sora that he didn't pick him. We know that Riku was meant to wield the KK which can mean that Terra chose Riku.

I'm pretty sure Nomura already confirmed that among the three of them, Aqua was the one who didn't have any relations to anybody...
So far as I know, he has not.

I think this has to do with non-cannon Terra boss fight. He says something along those lines. I wonder though. Did Terra come close enough to being a Master, so that he could choose a future apprentice? If so, given some of the things said before and after the fight, then imagine what would of happened had the events of BBS not happened. Could you imagine Riku being Terra's apprentice?
We don't know how the succession of wielders goes so we don't know if you have to be a master to pick the next one. Also had BBS not happened, it's possible Terra wouldn't have chosen Riku.

At this point connection extends far beyond just looks.

The name meanings in connection to Terra, Aqua, and Ven are similar to the name meanings of Sora, Kairi, and Riku. Nomura even said there was a reason behind the names. Another connection is how Riku was the oldest of his group and acted like the leader, while that same concept is applied to Terra, who is clearly the oldest and perhaps the ring leader in the group of the three Keyblade wielders.

Terra's heart has an affinity to darkness as did Riku's. Their alignment and affiliation with it are very similar. Riku gone to capture the POH in Kingdom Hearts like how Terra does the same in BBS. Xehanort tells Riku that since he feared not opening his heart to darkness, his heart can become much stronger if he embraced it. In BBS Master Xehanort tells him to open his heart to darkness as well.

Terra and Riku have very similar constitutions. And it is also suggested that Terra chose Riku as the wielder of the Kingdom Key. That's a lot of connections if you ask me...

Those are far from connections. In fact, everything but the keyblade succession thing is a parallel.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Like Insane_NewB said, it has to do with the LS fight. He said to Sora that he didn't pick him. We know that Riku was meant to wield the KK which can mean that Terra chose Riku.

well yea i knew that, but i just didnt get that from the encounter with the LS.....

CCs_No1_Fanboy

The only one from both trios who have seemingly direct connection are Sora and Ven. Aqua and Kairi are in no way, shape or form related directly. Most likely Aqua is a PoH, and gets replaced by Alice since she's most likely not even born in BbS. Terra having connections to Riku is the most silliest thing ever. They both use darkness? Woopdedoo, there were keyblade weidlers from the Realm of Darkness, so that means Riku is directly connected to hundreds of thousands of others?

The only ones with a seemingly direct connection are Riku and Vanitas, Sora and Ven, Master Xehanort and Xehanort.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, they do have quite a little in common. (oldest of the trio, went into darkness. e.t.c.) However, how can you be so sure that they're not connected?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
We can't, however, we can't use these similarities to draw a connection either as they suggest nothing other than the two of them are alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back