• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Light, Dark, or Twilight...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is Riku or what will he be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SantoryuKeyblade

CoM brings up a big question once you beat it. Wiil Riku eventually become Twilight, or is he already there? After Riku says that he can faintly smell Ansem inside of him, Mickey says that Riku has a balance between Light and Darkness. His Darkness is his own, just like his Light. Also, at the very end, they take the "Twilit road to darkness (I think thats what Diz says...please correct me if I'm wrong)." But Riku then says that he's taking the road to dawn. This could mean that he wants all of the darkness out of him for good. When the sun is rising, it's still partially dark out. But Twilight leads to darkness, according to Diz. Either way, I don't think he's gonna stay the way he is now forever.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think twilight because like to me i think twilight is a mix dark and light like ansem made him dark and riku wants to be light its like the game i made up yesterday o_O but i had ansem be rikus father o_O i dont know hopfuly we will find out soon Riku rocks

A

Audo

Twilight because he has the power of light and dark. Shouldnt this be in the KH:CoM board? Then he walks the road of Twilight.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Riku-Keyblade said:
Twilight because he has the power of light and dark. Shouldnt this be in the KH:CoM board? Then he walks the road of Twilight.
it mixes with kh,com and kh2 pretty much but realy i gusse com

SantoryuKeyblade

I still think that he's gonna be "inbetween." Not light, not dark, not twilight...It's something my friend told me there was gonna be with the keyblades.

Light
Darkness
Twilight
Inbetween

When I find the site he got it from I'll post it. I'll tell you all if it's all a hoax too.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
well deffinetely twilight.

he is Riku; he has been dark; he has been light.

he is a perfect inbetween, he know how to use his darkness to his advantage, as well as his light. so yea, deffinetely Twilight.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
I think he is darkness cause he uses it for good they never said he was light just that he had enough light to control his darkness.

SantoryuKeyblade

What about the "Inbetween?" That can be like having light and dark inside you but they are not coexistind together as they normaly, which would make Twilight.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Salvete! Hello! This is my first ever post! WHEEEEEEEEEE! :p

I happen to think that Riku is awesome, and his story really interests me. So, what better place to start at then here? I also came here for answers. You see, I don't have CoM. I've never played it. I have no idea what the story line's about. Ok, I do know that it's all about memories in Castle Oblivion where everyone's there but they don't know anything and there's all these cards and I keep hearing stuff about all these different paths. Light, Dark, Dawn, Twilight..........And I've heard that Riku has a lot to do with this. But WHAT is his position in all this? Ok, that's a stupid question, since this is what this thread is asking. Ignore that. But can someone please just fill me in?

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Thanks.

I guess I don't really have a clue about Riku. (But I will! I will!) Yet I think he's on the path to the Light. Dawn, right? From Dark to Light? Casting Ansem out of his soul forever? I'm just wondering how he and Mickey got out of Kingdom Hearts. But wasn't Sora supposed to find the door to the light? So how'd they get out? Am I just an idiot? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back