• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku... left out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I don't think Riku is going to be left out. I actually believe him, Sora, and Kairi are going to get equal focus in this new series. Somehow I think the ES is connected with Riku, Ven is connected with Sora, and Aqua is connected with Kairi. Which means I think everyone has the wrong keyblade.

Meteora

taa wrote: i SO hope they have riku in the next game-if they dont i'll hunt down the game designers and kill them all. ...fun... lol

I'll go with you.

Relik

I don't think Riku is going to be left out. I actually believe him, Sora, and Kairi are going to get equal focus in this new series. Somehow I think the ES is connected with Riku, Ven is connected with Sora, and Aqua is connected with Kairi. Which means I think everyone has the wrong keyblade.

Puck, I'd have to agree with you, because (now I haven't played KH1 in a while so my memory is fuzzy)wasn't Riku the original keyblade master, but due to giving into the darkness his heart became weaker than Sora's and that's why the keyblade went to him instead. If that is true, then there is a good chance that the ES could be connected to Riku.

Puck

^Yes. He was orginally intended to be the master of the Kingdom Key. Even Nomura says it. And if you look at the original secret ending in KH2, I do believe the ES is the one who picks up the Kingdom Key.

Islandgirl190

one question, if he was meant to be the "True Wielder" of the keyblade, then how come he's like not even in KH2?(other than helping on the sideline)

Puck

^Because he gave in to darkness and is hiding out due to the fact he looks like Xehanort. Basically I believe there is not just one keyblade master. But more than one. Sora is one. Riku is one. Kairi is also one. And Mickey and Xehanort are the lost two.

Islandgirl190

even if you gave into darkness, you still deserve to be in the story, ESPECIALLY since you are the Anti-hero

Puck

^Well, he played a big role in the end. If it wasn't for Riku, Sora would've died. That sequence sort of reminds me of the sequence when the ES was looking at the old man gripping on to Ven's head.

Islandgirl190

True but I'm not saying that riku ISN'T important. I'm saying that they should've added a Riku-side to Final Mix+ like in COM.

Puck

^That would've been nice.

And also I get the feeling Riku has the wrong keyblade as does Mickey, Sora, and Kairi.

Riku4eva

I would love for Riku to be a playable character that would be kewl : ) It was annoying that we only got to play as him for like 2 seconds at the end : ( *sigh*

Roxas Oblivion

i with you! Because if he was the supposed to be the keybearer, how come he's not getting any credit? He has to have a role in this somewhere, i mean seriously.

Puck

^They all have a role. I garantee you they all have a role in this. As I said, Riku may not have been the main playable character but he has certanly done a lot for his two friends. I bet Sora and Kairi baked him a cake.

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com
Hehe... I can imagine that as a little chibi cartoon of Kairi and Sora popping up at random in front of Riku (completely freaking him out like "OMG!") to give him an elaborate cake with "Thank You" written in frosting... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back