• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku & King Mickey?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefroggygirl

I just finished playing RE:CoM and at the end of Reverse/Rebirth, we see Riku and Mickey leave off together.
But what happens after that?
Because in Days, Riku isn't with Mickey anymore. Did the two somehow separate?
And when exactly did Riku get this blindfold of his?
Or is this never explained?

Also, in Days, Riku is seen with DiZ, and I'm sure DiZ knows he's Riku because they've met before in Castle Oblivion. So then why in KH2 does DiZ ask Riku (who now looks like Ansem) what his name is? Doesn't he already know it's Riku?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
thats the time spent in the dark realm that we never saw or was explained i think?
so were hoping one of the upcoming games explain

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I think at one point after Riku and Mickey left, Riku went back to DiZ since he still couldn't rid himself of the darkness and to help Sora wake up. It hasn't been said when he got his blindfold but it was likely after he went back to DiZ.
And DiZ did know that it was him in KH2, but since Riku accepted the darkness and changed his form, maybe he decided to ask to see how he would answer or to see the consequences of his revenge.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
diz did know that the pseudo ansem was riku
remeber whn he tell mickey that later

Key of Valor

The Professor
It's not really shown too much, but after Riku and Mickey left Castle Oblivion they ended up in Radiant Garden, where Riku again began to struggle with Xehanort's Heartless in his heart. Soon after that, Riku left Mickey and went off on his own. He started to wear a blindfold after that. Then he and DiZ made contact and Riku was recruited by DiZ to watch over Sora and assist in his memory restorattion.

DiZ knew who Riku was in the beginning of KH2. However, after Riku captured Roxas, Riku's height and voice had changed and he even kept his face concealed from DiZ, so DiZ had good reason to ask who he was to get Riku to show him what he was hiding underneath that hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back