• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku IV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

Who here thought he was hard? What level did you beat him at?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
If you use the right moves he's easy. But if you just jump in unprepared he's hard. I beat him the first time I tryed.

darkmark

Why are all of you so anoing with all this double disk stuf. It is not coming out and that is the thing. And don't post this ageing because I will do something really bad to ytou

Relik

darkmark said:
Why are all of you so anoing with all this double disk stuf. It is not coming out and that is the thing. And don't post this ageing because I will do something really bad to ytou

This is about CoM not some double disk topic, and please learn to spell. But anyway I just level up to Max out my health and CP. Then it was pretty easy, it'd a been a lot easier if I used the 0 cards, but oh well in end I still kicked the crap out of him.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Darkmark, WTF are you talking about, when did you get the idea this topic was about a double disk? Lol, I actually laughed when I read your post. Hahaha. Anyway, I thought he was hard, I just cant recall the level I was on when I beat him.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
He was friggin hard~!
My sis had to yell instructions to me, because we were in the same room. She was on the computer. I was getting all kjskdksjdfjsdfllk O_______O so she yelled stuff like
"CUR! AERO! DODG!" I beat him...I mean we did...after like 50 tries. So yeah. XD

E

Evil-Riku

I remember when I beat him, it was on a sunday morning, and I was bored, I finally read some topics that helped me out, and I finally beat him, I was so thrilled, and than came Axel, and I was like, you gotta be kidding me.

E

Evil-Riku

So I'm guess you thought he was pretty hard? Yea most people took a while before they beat him, by friend sold his game because he couldn't beat it, he said Riku IV was cheating.

E

Evil-Riku

yup, everyone has there own different opionon about the game, thanks for posting, keep on posting, and asking questions

Kunoke

DarkVenusGospel said:
It was slightly difficult.but as long as you have zero's to break his slights, hes easy.

Correct. It was easier to beat him once I adjusted my deck. But he was still a pain.

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
I beat him at like level 40-something, 45 and up at the least. I didn't beat him the first time because I didn't know his attacks well enough, but then i almost beat him the second try and the battery ran out. The third try I made it because I used 2 cure 0 cards. I had maxed out health. I posted this somewhere else by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back