• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku isn't the Blindfolded Unknown (Possibly)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blu ninjaz

i think that blindfolded unknown is riku and he is wereing the blindfold cause mickey or the order peoples are training him for somthing.....

nightmare dragon

in the flaming bloody mouth of the blue dragon
Nomura Once Told That One Of The Unknowns Is Riku So It Couldnt Be The 2 Keyblade Wielder Because He Doesnt Has The Two Types Of Keyblades That The 2 Keyblade Wielder Has And That Takes Me That Bhk Has The Same Two Keyblades So The 2 Keyblade Wielder= Bhk And The One That Is Left Is Riku So Blinfolded Unknown= Riku

DarkKeira16

Now im sure all of u guys noticed Mickey behind Riku when he jumped off of tha building right.Do u think Mickey was wearing a blindfold(i kno u cant see it but just give a thought).

Jacob Twilight

Riku wasn't burned by the light! He's got his own light, that's how he can control the darkness in his heart! I stand by my statement, that Riku is wearing a blindfold to strengthen his dark powers. In the darkness, you don't need to see, but when you come into the light you see better than anyone.

AinzX

Jacob Twilight said:
Riku wasn't burned by the light! He's got his own light, that's how he can control the darkness in his heart! I stand by my statement, that Riku is wearing a blindfold to strengthen his dark powers. In the darkness, you don't need to see, but when you come into the light you see better than anyone.

I also agree with this - quite a bit of this relates to KH COM in terms of him controlling the darkness

pi r circles

Okay yeah he controls light and dark he chose twilight path if you've seen the end of CoM but i g2g so cya

Never Always

Website
www.livejournal.com
Nomura confirmed that one of the four unknowns (Mickey would be 5) is Riku. However, by time you narrow it down, the Blindfolded unknown is either Riku or the Riku Replica/Nisemono.

I do believe the blindfold isn't a serious thing, but a metaphorical thing. I don't believe the events of Deep Dive actually happen in KH canon - moreso that it's a symbolical dream of abstract and not-so-abstract images to project a bigger image. For example, Riku's blindfold might not mean that he's actually blind, but that he's blinded to the light and has to be guided and lead - it doesn't impede his ability to fight, somehow, but his "eyes" are closed and he needs someone to lead the way, which, I assume, in this situation, would be Mickey. Mickey is his guidance, and he'd be lost without him.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Never Always said:
Nomura confirmed that one of the four unknowns (Mickey would be 5) is Riku. However, by time you narrow it down, the Blindfolded unknown is either Riku or the Riku Replica/Nisemono.

I do believe the blindfold isn't a serious thing, but a metaphorical thing. I don't believe the events of Deep Dive actually happen in KH canon - moreso that it's a symbolical dream of abstract and not-so-abstract images to project a bigger image. For example, Riku's blindfold might not mean that he's actually blind, but that he's blinded to the light and has to be guided and lead - it doesn't impede his ability to fight, somehow, but his "eyes" are closed and he needs someone to lead the way, which, I assume, in this situation, would be Mickey. Mickey is his guidance, and he'd be lost without him.
yea but according to your theory you haven't explained BHK or every one else you have only half-way explained riku because you didnt even explain what BHK has to do with riku.....................not that i dont agree that DD isn't metaphorical it's just you have'nt fully explained your theory thus leaving holes:)

Jacob Twilight

burningkeyblade said:
You're wrong. Tetsu Nomuyra (I spelt his name wrong, sorry) has confirmed that it is Riku, so you're wrong!
No he didn't. He confirmed that one of the unknowns in Deep Dive was Riku. Most of us are sure without much doubt that the blindfolded unknown is Riku, but it was never actually confirmed.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
[Originally Posted by Never Always

I do believe the blindfold isn't a serious thing, but a metaphorical thing. I don't believe the events of Deep Dive actually happen in KH canon - moreso that it's a symbolical dream of abstract and not-so-abstract images to project a bigger image. For example, Riku's blindfold might not mean that he's actually blind, but that he's blinded to the light and has to be guided and lead - it doesn't impede his ability to fight, somehow, but his "eyes" are closed and he needs someone to lead the way, which, I assume, in this situation, would be Mickey. Mickey is his guidance, and he'd be lost without him.]

wow thats deep, i dont like it....i love it lol

wow how pathetic i am i still cant even quote things properly i must be mentally challanged -_-:

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
It has been confirmed that one of the Deep Dive Organization Members/Unknowns were Riku. Simple as that. Plus, his Sense of Smell may have become stronger than his sense of Sight. Throughout CoM, Riku was able to smell the Darkness in things. It would be possible for Riku to cover his eyes with a Blindfold to increase his sense of Smell instead of Sight. I don't remeber Nisemono saying that he smelled anything...So it would be best to cross out the fact that Nisemono was BFU.

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Knightflare said:
It has been confirmed that one of the Deep Dive Organization Members/Unknowns were Riku. Simple as that. Plus, his Sense of Smell may have become stronger than his sense of Sight. Throughout CoM, Riku was able to smell the Darkness in things. It would be possible for Riku to cover his eyes with a Blindfold to increase his sense of Smell instead of Sight. I don't remeber Nisemono saying that he smelled anything...So it would be best to cross out the fact that Nisemono was BFU.

that is a possibility. oh yeah and thanks for tryin to help me but i figured out how to quote something right after my post lol.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Jacob Twilight said:
No he didn't. He confirmed that one of the unknowns in Deep Dive was Riku. Most of us are sure without much doubt that the blindfolded unknown is Riku, but it was never actually confirmed.

that was a half-assed remark.

all the fan sites say that riku was the bfu and most others say it was riku too. so who is to be believed? some guy or a bunch of sites on the interweb who have proof to back up it?

Never Always

Website
www.livejournal.com
RikuHeroOfDark said:
yea but according to your theory you haven't explained BHK or every one else you have only half-way explained riku because you didnt even explain what BHK has to do with riku.....................not that i dont agree that DD isn't metaphorical it's just you have'nt fully explained your theory thus leaving holes:)

Oh, it wasn't a theory. If it was, I would have explained my opinions on the BHK too. I was merely commenting on Riku.

However...

The BHK, I believe, is the dual-weilder, but at the same time, I have my doubts. Not just because of obvious reasons, but because of various other things. It's the only place he could fit in, if he were in Deep Dive at all. I'll explain that in a second, but the shoes he wears are similar to the ones the BHK wears. Either way, there are a few other reasons why he ISN'T BHK.

Remember the scene where the sitting unknown has a small chat with the one with the glowering eye? The important quote here is "he looks just like you", meaning that Sit is comparing Glowy-Eye to someone. However, I'm doubtful that it's either Sora or Dual-Wielder they're talking about - though, evidently, if Glow looks like someone, they are talking about a pair of people. It seems logical to be BHK and Sora, consider how they show shots of Sora flying over the ocean at various intervals near that, but that would mean that A) the Dual Wielder is the BHK or B) Glowy is the BHK. The odds of Dual Wielder not being BHK seem slim - they have the same shoes, same blonde bangs, and the same two keyblades. The odds of Glowy being Sora, though, are even slimmer, as, A) why does the heartless symbol flash over him? and B) why would he join the Organization? It can go vice-versa, too - Sora could be the dual-wielder (I'll get to this in a moment) or BHK could be Glowy, but, again, is BHK with the Heartless, explaining the flash of the Heartless symbol? Again, why would Sora be in the Organization? Not to mention, if you get a very high-quality version of Deep Dive (like the one I have) you'll notice that Glowy is very masculine and adult-looking - he has a strong jaw and a defined throat.

Now, to discuss whether Sora would be the dual-weilder or not, it actually makes more sense for him to be the DW than BHK. Shoes aside, it could be a trick of the lighting that makes his bangs appear a bit lighter, but the metaphors there are very strong. If you look at it that way, where DW gives Blind (who we will assume is Riku for the sake of this theory) the stronger of the two keyblades, the Oblivion, it is evident, somewhere, that he is keeping a promise - the Oathkeeper is KAIRI's keyblade, essentially - it comes from when Sora clips Kairi's lucky charm keychain to the keyblade, and that creates her promise - it's metaphorical that Sora keeps the promise ("I'll come back to you!") and possibly gives up some strength because he has faith in that promise.

If Blind is Riku, then it's safe to say that Glowy is not Riku, but possibly Riku's other side. If everyone has another side, I don't see why Riku wouldn't - or, really, the Repliku - he never really was confirmed dead, either. The sitting unknown could very well be referring to Riku when he says, "He looks just like you", because, really, what evidence do we have that he's even talking about Sora? Just because the clips of Sora are played after the exchange of words, and because Sora has the BHK as a sort of "look-alike", people have automatically jumped to the conclusion that it's Sora and BHK at the topic of discussion. Evidently, though, Sit can't be Riku if Blind is Riku, because, 1) then they'd have to be talking about a different pair of people, Glow and ____, and 2) then, Blind would be the Nisemono/Riku Replica.

Want any other notes? :p

wow thats deep, i dont like it....i love it lol

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back