• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku is Twilight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinded-by-light

a lot of ppl have been saying that riku is now twilight because in CoM he chose the middle path and that he is now good...well being light or dark only has to do with what powers u have it dosent matter what u use them for, like the fact that riku is now fighting the bad guys dosent mean that he has good powers...he just uses his dark powers for good things the fact that the end is good dosen't justify the methods used. Riku is still dark but that dosent mean he cant be good, besides if he now turned twilight then what is BHK? and i dont think that riku will stop being dark until he gets rid of ansems presence in his heart

Sora is Barbie

Re: Riku

:cool:I copied and pasted my Riku theorum.

First of all, everyone is saying now that all of the poeple in KH seem to have more "sides" of themselves. Like, the entire Sora/BHK theory. BHK probably is the Twilight Version of Sora, and the dark side, although not entirely plausible, could be Axel.

Second, since Sora has many sides of himself (assuming that the BKH and Axel theories are correct) then that means the other characters must have aniother side of themselves too. I'm sure you're all aware of the whole "Riku Phenomenon" in ASAS. Who is to say that the Glowing Eyed Unknown isn't another form of Riku? Riku probably has other sides, just like Sora does.

There are 3 forms in existence. Light. Twilight. And Darkness. Now, the big theory going around is that there are 3 sides to every person. The Light, Twilight, and Dark side. Who is to say that Riku doesn't have a side in all 3? Or Sora, for that matter? (BHK would be the Twilight, and Axel would be the Dark Side of him)

Riku is ultamately a good person, just under the influence of a very powerful darkness (that which is Ansem.) This would mean that he ultimately represents Darkness, but not a malevolent darkness. He is not Twilight.

I'm not sure if this is a good explanation, but you're welcome to argue with me. ~_^

Last edited:

AngelHeart15

well,bhk is sora's shell.these nobodies(unknowns,Neos,or whatever u want to call it)exsist between light and dark(see Ansem report #13)so there are more than 1 person who stands between twilight.it's very confusing and hard to explain so i hope u get what i'm saying.

karthikg

okay but i dont see why more than 1 person acn stand for each part of the day..

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com

we have no Prof on what BHK is he might be twilight as well. as for the darkness thing you have up there here is a poem

the sun rises so that light may warm the land
the sun sets so that darkness may cool the land
if the sun never sets the land will fry
if the sun rises sets the land will freeze
darkness can heal
light can case surfing
even light has its evils
and darkness has its purities

KeybladeShadow88

let me just say heavens blade, I don't get much into poetry, but that was pretty darned good, where did you get that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back