• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku is BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iforgot

Okay I seriously havn't been checking in on KHinider latley so I don't know if somebody said this. If you look at the new KH2 poster doesn't BHK look like Riku? I mean seriously what if we've been looking at riku the whole time? Think about it, Riku's body was taken over by ansem, sora kicked ansem's ass but techniacally it was riku's body. What if riku's heart(or soul) inhabattied or created another body just like when sora did after he lost his heart. I ahven't given this serious thought but it makes sense.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
You could be right. everyone says that BHK could be Sora's shell but i dont think he is a shell of any body because u have t have a heart to wield a keyblade since it is a extension of you heart and shells dont have hearts so BHK cant be a shell. there fore i think he is his own person but u know i could be wrong....

Da_BlackSora

But In The Gameplay He Looks Nothin Like Him
And Wut Would He Just Be Waitin In Twighlight Town For
I Mean I Do Understand He Could Have Died His Hair Or Somethin But
Other Than That I Have Nothin

cursed keyblade

i havent even seen it yet. is it in the image gallary? if not can i have the url for it? and i dont think that BHK could look like Riku. BHK is a part of Sora not Riku.

adventchildkiori

In all what you said really doesnt make sense, when sora lost his heart and came back he still looked the same. Even when Riku was controlled by Ansem he still looked the same (just add a more evilish face but otherwise he looked the same).

I still have yet not finished COM (I got as far as Alantica in Soras story) but if you run into Namine on Rikus story, I really doubt BHK (saying if he was Riku) would be asking Namine who she is in the recent trialer report.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i've been thinking the same thing but did you ever see deep dive one is riku and one is bhk and we know which one is riku so how can that be riku if you see riku with a blind fold and if he's bhk then how come so quick he has freinds unless that's what he's been doing the past year? so it can't be riku , riku had the soul eater and bhk has the keyblades we didn't see a trailer of him yet if you read the quote of the square enix party i don't think he's bhk riku didn't lose his heart like sora!

Counterpart

no no and no.How could Riku be BHK?Riku will not dye his hair to go to one place and dye it again to appear at another.BHK CAN'T be a shell because you need a heart to wield a keyblade and last time I checked shell's don't have hearts.THeir hair styles look NOTHING alike and Riku is taller than BHK.BHK and Sora have the same height.But BHK CAN'T and definetly isn't a shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back