• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku in Land of Dragons.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you beaten Riku in the Land of Dragons?

• Yes. I had enough time.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No. Time ran out for me too.

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • I don't remember/I haven't played this game in a while.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
I am not sure whether or not this has been asked before because i am not usually active in this section of the forums. My question is, if anybody has beaten Riku when he appears in the Land of Dragons at the summit? I've attempted a few times but for some reason the battle always stops.

Kurxi

I didn't finish the battle too. I got to half a bar left and boom, battle over. I don't think you can win. Just whack him to a point then stop.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
The Game was programmed so that you can't finish him off. Usually when you get his HP to 1.5-0.5 bars it stops.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
Oh, I see. Thanks Ramen. But I just want to beat him so badly! It is possible at that level, but I guess it is impossible since its programed to stop.

Apollo

Silver Member
I have tried so much! I does not work I tired in level 99 it does not work!

kh is ba

If you got all his hp down he would be dead so he retreats before you could kill him since sora might kill him because he doesn't know if its riku and riku doesn't want to get found out if he gets almost completely killed.

Walking_In_Dawn

No, he's not beatable. I've gotten him down to 0-.5 HP before, but then nothing happens. I just whack his ass around until the time limit breaks. The first time I got his bar to 0, I thought I killed him and put the controller down, but then he did that shadow slash and killed me. The look on my face clearly said, "What the ****?"

But, yeah. :B

(EDIT: Wow, I've been gone for a while; I didn't know they censored now. :) P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back