• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku in KH-2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hecger

Ok so we talk about BHK Kairi Sora Mickey etc. But what about Riku in Kh 2 i wonder how does he looks like sora have a new outfit like would riku too. And would he be taller. What do you guys think how does he look like in KH-2? and hews personality is it going to change?

How do you think Riku would look like phisically??

Will hes personality change??

JG_Vandom

I don't think Riku will really change all that much. (besides clothing. he can't be expected to wear that same outfit for over a year.) I immagine it will be darker... something like sora's new outfit is compaired to his old one. And he'll probably be slightly taller with maybe longer hair but still all messed up. He'll probably still have that same weapon he had in KH1.

sithgis

hey thats true no one ever talks about him iv never seen any trailer or picture from him............ thats wierd

hecger

but what do you think...about hes personality i think its going to be more light than dark side you know
JG_Vandom said:
I don't think Riku will really change all that much. (besides clothing. he can't be expected to wear that same outfit for over a year.) I immagine it will be darker... something like sora's new outfit is compaired to his old one. And he'll probably be slightly taller with maybe longer hair but still all messed up. He'll probably still have that same weapon he had in KH1.

JG_Vandom

Umm... Yea, I think he will be more like he was on Destiny Islands. You know... serious but goofing off at the same time. He was a lot more ?go-happy? in COM (and cracking jokes all the time. especially to ansem) , so I'd say that this is how he will be in KH2.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
as we all kno that hes going to wear those unknown jackets. probably his personality changed now that he knows dark can also be use for good

Hokage

Banned
Awards
we can all see that Square is trying to keep info on Riku under wraps. the game is coming out in a few months and we still have yet to see anything about Riku in KH2.so either:

1. he isnt in the game. (not likely to happen)

2. he is a pretty big part of the game and has something to do with the story that is so vital to the game that Nomura can not show hm to us. (most likely) i

i cant wait to find ot what Riku's intentions are with his new outfit and him walking the twilit path to Dawn a.k.a light.

A

Audo

I know which Org. Member Riku is. On that group artwork he is the member on the left. MochaCat244 has proof to prove this fact. As for me i think he is the Org. Member seen in the DD world. He is going to wear the Org. Cloak the whole game im sure of it.

The Sorrow

Riku-Keyblade said:
I know which Org. Member Riku is. On that group artwork he is the member on the left. MochaCat244 has proof to prove this fact. As for me i think he is the Org. Member seen in the DD world. He is going to wear the Org. Cloak the whole game im sure of it.
Me too. I also think that the unknown on the left of that artwork is Riku. I wish Sora and Riku won't have to fight again like in KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back