• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku in Hollow Bastion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenAqua

This was the demon of my earlier playthroughs when I was younger, usually took me until lvl 60 on standard (yep i'm bad).

But on this HD Remix i faced him on proud at lvl 46, no problems at all wow! Can't believe how bad I was all those years ago :(
I've also noticed that other bosses have felt easier / harder than before, anyone else felt this?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I think as you get older and more experience, you tend to have more patience. So now rather than just attack,attack,attack, I study their attack pattern and poke a bit and run away. Hence making the boss fights easier.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol, in KHFM they rebalanced the bosses, then in 1.5 they rebalanced them again. I've found plenty of bosses that were ridiculously hard in the past to be really easy, and vice versa.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
They should have made Riku wayyyy harder imo. Like at least harder than the original KH. Other than that the rebalanced bosses were pretty hard

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I dunno, I was going through an Undefeated run in Proud mode as my first playthrough, so I was busy being extra careful to notice any sort of rebalancing. What I do notice though is that this Riku is, yeah, more manageable than his KH1 counterpart, although I didn't really ponder why.

Which are the bosses that have been rebalanced, and how are they rebalanced?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I agree that Rikunort was surprisingly easy for me this time around. When I first played kh 10yrs ago I spent a week on him, the scenes before and after are forever etched in my brain from retries.

But this time he went down rather easy, I'm not sure if it's due to my experience with the fight or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back