• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku in COM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

funnymanhaha1000

So yeah, ive been playing chain of memories lately. and i was wondering y riku has all the worlds sora does in his story, (the reverse rebirth thingy) cause he wasnt in all them. he wasnt in atlantica, halloween town, or olympus colesuem. i cant spell sorry. i thought maybe it was to help fill in the 13 floors, but DiZ (who pretended to be Ansem), said they were from riku's memories, and riku fought the darkness in his heart, but he was never in those worlds. maybe he just had to fight the dark people (ursala, jafar, and all them) that he met in hollow bastion in that meeting room. what do u guys think?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The part of fighting the bosses there is pretty true, but also that the Basement members of Castle Oblivion could've been trying to test his strength to see if he was up to Sora's level to use him against Marluxia. Ansem the Wise was down there for his own reasons, but he didn't make the worlds he would visit. That's my idea.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I reckon he went through all those card worlds cos he was kinda following Sora, plus we don't know if he's ever been to those worlds, and there's nothing to say he hasn't been to those worlds either, he just may not have been there at the same time as sora

Kurxi

Probably cause Riku was following Sora, or Vexen, Zexion and Leaxus (sp?) just tried those cards to compare Riku to Sora.

Wingring

Didt he go there to destroy the darkness because he worked with them and they are part of his darkness

Nobody Master

I'm pretty sure he would've visited the worlds himself, just not necessarily at the same time as Sora

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The part of fighting the bosses there is pretty true, but also that the Basement members of Castle Oblivion could've been trying to test his strength to see if he was up to Sora's level to use him against Marluxia. Ansem the Wise was down there for his own reasons, but he didn't make the worlds he would visit. That's my idea.

I agree with her. Riku was probably being tested and AtW was just down there for who knows why.

boo_shoe2000

In the beta of kingdom hearts, riku was seen in all the world after sora locks the keyholes. so riku had to be in there. and also, riku saw the disney villains so he needs to go to their world to destroy them in his memories and also destroy his darkness

just made this up. please don't hurt me.

NoBoDYShadow

In the beta of kingdom hearts, riku was seen in all the world after sora locks the keyholes. so riku had to be in there. and also, riku saw the disney villains so he needs to go to their world to destroy them in his memories and also destroy his darkness

just made this up. please don't hurt me.

yeah i wont hurt you....
but i will kill you!! HEHMUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just jokin ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back