• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku in 358/2 days??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WayToDarkness

Somewhere between the realm of light and darkness
Correct me if im wrong but the other day i was browsing around the net looking for some KH stuff, and i stumbled across a vid on youtube showing you could play as Riku in 358/2 days.

I know he has some importance to Xion, but i didnt really know HOW important he would actually be to the story.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days Riku game play and his limit combo

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You play as him in multiplayer, yeah. But not as him in story-mode.
Not to say he isn't important, though.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
He seems to have a rather 'active, yet behind-the-scenes' role in this game, much like in previous games. Though he doesn't have a 'major' role as far as cutscene appearances, he is the cause of major game events. So I would say he's pretty important.

WayToDarkness

You play as him in multiplayer, yeah. But not as him in story-mode.
Not to say he isn't important, though.

Well to me that vid on youtube looks like some form of story mode, unless i just cant see the enemy. Still though, it would be good to play as him fully in a KH game, not like KH2, where you play as him for the majority of 30 seconds, or in CoM where you have card-based attacks, and its all pixelized

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well to me that vid on youtube looks like some form of story mode, unless i just cant see the enemy. Still though, it would be good to play as him fully in a KH game, not like KH2, where you play as him for the majority of 30 seconds, or in CoM where you have card-based attacks, and its all pixelized
He's not in Story Mode. Trust me.
And, if you really want to be Riku, get RE:CoM.

Rix

:)
Awards

Well, as said, it's multiplayer only, no matter how iy looked like in the vid you saw. Who knows? Maybe we'll get to play as him some more in a future KH game in 3D without any card based battle system. Only time will tell.

WayToDarkness

Well, as said, it's multiplayer only, no matter how iy looked like in the vid you saw. Who knows? Maybe we'll get to play as him some more in a future KH game in 3D without any card based battle system. Only time will tell.

Yeah you have a good point there, although it would still be cool to get this game, just to see what it's like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back