• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku has Terra's heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
So I am aware that the idea of Terra being in Riku's heart has been brought up before. I would like to know why? Why does anyone think that Terra's heart resides with Riku? I don't really understand or believe that notion.

Where/ When would that have even happened?

Why( do people think that is what happened)?

Some evydense?

Alright then so you mean to tell me that Eraqus is in Riku's heart now too?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
It mainly stems from the BBS Plot Mysteries Interview.

-- In "KHI", the robed man, Ansem the Wise's apprentice Xehanort's Heartless (the body of Xehanort's Heartless before he inhabited Riku's body), appeared on the Destiny Islands. Is this because it was Master Xehanort's homeworld?

Nomura: That may be one reason, but if he somehow had some of Terra's memories, we can consider that it might be because he had laid eyes on Riku previously. In terms of the elements of Terra and Master Xehanort, I think the questions of how their power is related and divided, as well as who has whose memories and heart, will become a key to the story* after this one.

-- Is that to say that there's a possibility that within Xehanort's Heartless, the darkness that sleeps in Riku's heart, there might remain something of Terra...?

Nomura: That's also a riddle connected to the next story,* so everyone please use your imagination.

Granted, that doesn't necessarily mean that whatever could be inside Riku is Terra's heart; just something of Terra.

Arkrend

Ansem Seeker of Darkness is Apprentice Xehanort's Heartless. Apprentice Xehanort has the combined hearts of Terra, and Master Xehanort with Eraqus in there somewhere.

Ansem Seeker of Darkness entered Riku during Kingdom Hearts I.

Riku gave into the influence of Ansem Seeker of Darnkess' heart during 358/2 days. Riku was still Riku, but he could no longer surpress Ansem Seeker of Darkness' presence.

Since Ansem Seeker of Darkness contains Terra's heart, it isn't far fetched to say Terra's heart came in contact with Riku's.

At the end of Kingdom Hearts II, Riku has Ansem Seeker of Darkness' influence taken away. Chances are, this even is key in understanding what happened to the three hearts that were most likely inside Riku at the time.

Dream Drop Distance will most likely explain what happened.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Ansem Seeker of Darkness is Apprentice Xehanort's Heartless. Apprentice Xehanort has the combined hearts of Terra, and Master Xehanort with Eraqus in there somewhere.

Ansem Seeker of Darkness entered Riku during Kingdom Hearts I.

Riku gave into the influence of Ansem Seeker of Darnkess' heart during 358/2 days. Riku was still Riku, but he could no longer surpress Ansem Seeker of Darkness' presence.

Since Ansem Seeker of Darkness contains Terra's heart, it isn't far fetched to say Terra's heart came in contact with Riku's.

At the end of Kingdom Hearts II, Riku has Ansem Seeker of Darkness' influence taken away. Chances are, this even is key in understanding what happened to the three hearts that were most likely inside Riku at the time.

Dream Drop Distance will most likely explain what happened.
There is another thread up right know discussing this too, so then is Ansem SoD even really a heartless then? How does it exist if it is destroyed? Also too then, it'd mean that AnsemSoD+Xemnas can't bring back Xehanort into existence. But is it still possible since AnsemSoD may not be a heartless then, meaning Xemnas isn't a conventional nobody?

I'm not disagreeing with you, but then if that's the case, then that raises even more questions. We will just have to wait and see what all goes down in dream town

Arkrend

There is another thread up right know discussing this too, so then is Ansem SoD even really a heartless then? How does it exist if it is destroyed? Also too then, it'd mean that AnsemSoD+Xemnas can't bring back Xehanort into existence. But is it still possible since AnsemSoD may not be a heartless then, meaning Xemnas isn't a conventional nobody?

I'm not disagreeing with you, but then if that's the case, then that raises even more questions. We will just have to wait and see what all goes down in dream town

Ansem Seeker of Darkness is a unique Heartless. He willingly became a Heartless, and maintains his sentience. If there's anything more we need to know about him then it'll probably be explained in Dream Drop Distance.

The only character who I think might not be a Heartless/Nobody is Namine. She's the oddest case of them all.

Well everything is just speculative right now. Dream Drop Distance will probably throw a lot of our theories out of the window.

Riku has something of Terra's. That's all that's guaranteed.

It makes sense for Ansem Seeker of Darkness to have Terra, Master Xehanort, and Erqaus' hearts, but we won't know for sure until we find out were Terra's heart is.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
He willingly became a Heartless, and maintains his sentience.

Well everything is just speculative right now. Dream Drop Distance will probably throw a lot of our theories out of the window.
Others probably have willingly become a heartless too, so does that mean that they are special as well?

Hah, yeah what if? Like all of our thoughts and detailed theories just get thrown out the window and replaced with something simple. That'd be a shame.

UnbirthGeneral

I figured Riku had Terra's heart when I first saw YMX. It was the only explanation I could think of for why MX would be reborn and not AX. When Ansem the Wise's machine blew up MX heart was kicked out of Riku's body but Terra's stayed behind. Then when Xemnas is defeated, that frees Terra's body for MX to take with no resistence. Simple, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back