• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Got weaker?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skykh

Xehanort Riku>Rikunort> Riku after ansem machine blowup? I mean serieusly even his strongest ability Dark Aura is Greatly NERFED

A

Azrael

Because they didn't want an ally who WAS stronger than you.

8shortfuse

Xehanort Riku>Rikunort> Riku after ansem machine blowup? I mean serieusly even his strongest ability Dark Aura is Greatly NERFED

Well yeah. he didn't belong to the dark realm anymore. That's where a lot of his power came from. Plus Sora's the main character, he's supposed to be the strongest. He already beat Riku when Riku had the dark powers. So yeah Riku wouldn't look as stong as Sora in comparison.

kwkatz09

Yes, like everyone was saying it's against the laws of the KH universe to have a character that is stronger than Sora. Because Sora is the main character he will always be the strongest!

R0x@$

Because they didn't want an ally who WAS stronger than you.

Was about to say the same thing before I looked up on earlier posts. Plot wise though, he just lost his dark powers, and that was what made him strong in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back