• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku - Friend or Foe? Plus more wonderings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopy_jane

Riku- Friend or foe? The question everyone is asking, plus, will he even be in KH2, or is he gone forever. And what part will Kairi play, especially when it come to Sora (he he he). What has BHK got to do with everything and, is Ansem back, yes we think so but what is he up to? why have the heartless come back?

Discuss the charectars and what they will be doing in the new KH here!

HeartBreakKingdom

Riku is 100% in KH2. Kairi is probably gonna fight the darkness with her own keyblade for all you know. Maybe towards the end, when Sora is gonna die...KAIRI JUMPS IN WITH HER KEYBLADE AND KILLS ALL THE HEARTLESS!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!

On another hand, BHK is probably somewhat related to Sora. Maybe long lost brothers? lol.

snoopy_jane

yeah i think BHK has some sort of relation to Sora, and i DO think sora will die in the end but hell, its fun to watch him struggle (he he he)

Rose of Irony

Disney Hero main characters NEVER die. It upsets the audience to the point of not buying the movie.

BHK AND SORA ARE NOT RELATED!!!

Riku's voice actor is a confirmed person in the KH II credits.

sora_123

is sora really going to die? i thought it was just a myth, can anyone confirm that?, and if he dies i'm not buying KH2, i personally don't like the idea of sora dieying.

My Dark Side

Just some speculations... don't worry about it. Maybe he will die, maybe not. Nothing to be sure about until the game comes out... Still I think the ending will be dramatic but in some other way... I HIGHLY doubt about BHK being Sora's brother... Yeah I think Kairi will fight this time... maybe not with a Keyblade but she will find a way...

Lil_RiKu

kairi waits on the island until she cant help finding a way out so she finds gummi pieces and build a ship then she leaves the island with wakka tidus and selphie.riku is good or both like axel.bhk is the boy who gaind the keyblade when sora died in kh1.then when sora came back he got his keyblade.bhk is on a search to find sora once he finds him he protects sora iuntil he fights with ansem in full form mixed with diz.

K

KHNation

I like ur theory, because it makes a lot of since, because sora did die and came back so that was the opportunity for another keyblade master who would take the place of sora, but sora came back. But i think if ur heart is strong enough u get a keyblade

Lil_RiKu

once the keyblade bonds with your heart you can con trol it but see sora has riku's keyblade riku gets it back then he gets the heart unlocker then sora get the kingdom key back

Reverse Dragon

Lil_RiKu said:
once the keyblade bonds with your heart you can control it but see sora has riku's keyblade riku gets it back then he gets the heart unlocker then sora get the kingdom key back
I like the idea as well as the one above..besides a few kinks to work out it could be more substantial or whatever you'll call it. That would explain why BHK got 2 Keyblades. One Keyblade master of Ruin and one of "Justice" (I can't rememebr the actual wording") Oblivion bad, Oathkeeper good..BHK has both Keyblades instead of the "lost" Sora/Riku and Mickey (Riku was defeated moments before Sora became a heartless)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back