• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku... Finally. Confirming pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO9011

Yes, all of us know after watching the commercial that came out today. But my main point is that it is, as we had hoped a new picture. The graphics aren't FMV, and the canges are extremely obvious on comparison. Here is a Deep Dive picture:

dd012_0001.jpg

As you can see in these pictures, Rku is in fact falling down the side of a building. Now look at the new version of the same falling sequence (i know it is a smaller pic, sorry about that.):

kh2ad1_0002.jpg

These show the same sequence and the graphics change as well as the general position change of riku. (if you haven't seen Deep Dive, which everyone that likes KH has, its in the videos section somewhere.)

And that concludes my well-taught lesson.

Hybrid Keyblade

Leave it to Japan S-E to show just 1 second of Riku in a commercial..Gotta give them mega-props. Lol -flies away- I wonder where else he pops up though...

B

bettermanlamia

YES! finnally some stuff that proves riku is in kh2 HAHAHAHAHAHA

:-D

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Didn't the confirmation of David Gallagher as a voice actor give enough proof that Riku would be in KH2. And even said he would still be repressing his role as Riku, he was confirmed long ago. The only thing that's really new, is that he dresses the same way as he did in Deep Dive, and still has a blindfold.

Last edited:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I was so freaking happy to see that shot. Finally, confirmation of Riku falling from the building in the Deep Dive world actually being in the game.

Also, we hear Riku talk earlier than that too. He's the second voice to speak in that commercial.

acrossthestars

quick question. which keyblade is he holding? i think its oblivion but i cant tell.
and as far as riku already being confirmed, well yea thats great he was, but i think were all estatic that we actually see some gameshot of him, instead of enigmas that only possibly (but probably) point to riku or old screen shots of him in kh1

Vzam

Bronze Member
finally no more stupid rumors of him being the SHU

darkriku14

beginning and end
Finally!! my god, how long did that take? geez, reveal him at the last minute why dont ya? -_-

anyways, well now, i can rest east knowing that SE didnt take one of the main characters out of the game *sighs in relief*

lozz

Website
www.myspace.com
well that still leaves some questions though, the other guy he's fighting looks a lot like him to me, compare them in the another side fmv and you'll see what i mean, and when some one says "he looks a lot like you" it just made me think maby theres something going on here

Dorak

All I have to say after seeing that new commercial today is... FINALLY!!!!!! It took them friggin' long enough. Was anyone else kind of surprised that his holding a keyblade? Their was alot of debating on the fact that he would or wouldn't wield a keyblade in KH2. But know we all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back