• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku... Finally. Confirming pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
For the record, his name isn't Siru. It's still BHK. And, who's to say it's thrown to him. BHK might throw it at him, yet Riku catches it. Dodging an attack basically.

DannyKilla

Hey ..Im wondering if anyone could show me this new comercial everyones been seeing...Sorry ive been gone for a while.

EDIT: Opps Nvm i found the video.

Last edited:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
unknown123 said:
finally clear proof too all yoou ppl that deep dive is not a concept
No one said the Deep Dive world was a concept. However, the Deep Dive video was a concept video, meaning it was made before production on KH2 had really started.

M

Mitsukai

I don't really see the big deal... what made any of you think that Riku was not going to be in KH2? Just because you never saw any pics of him...
It's not like he died or anything in CoM or KH1, so why again wouldn't he be in Kh2? One of the reasons Sora didn't go back to Destiny Islands was because he was still looking for Riku and the King.

Vzam

Bronze Member
im still waiting for a name for mine...damn you SHU give us your name!

Riku looks badass and yes hes using the keyblade lol. Him catching it from the BHK clearly says hes USING IT. When you pick something up, you USE is. Hes about to USE the keyblade to demolish a bunch of heartless :) HOPEFULLY.

Facts are: does that mean hes throwing away the Souleater? dun dun duuuuhhhh

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
finally ha ha ha now people who were complaning that riku wouldnt be in the game are sitting in the corner goin damn..... mauybe we should listened to them lol. and the people who didnt belive that Riku was the BFU r all like shit maybe we shoulda listend to them too lol

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
finally ha ha ha now people who were complaning that riku wouldnt be in the game are sitting in the corner goin damn..... mauybe we should listened to them lol. and the people who didnt belive that Riku was the BFU r all like shit maybe we shoulda listend to them too lol

NEO9011

Ok, first of all, I didn't ever say he wasn't going to be in the game. Just that we know now that Deep Dive was not just a random idea, and the blindfoldedness wasn't just a concept. The only point I was trying to prove was that he is still blindfolded and that the FMV Deep Dive isn't going to be part of the finished game. Second, There are no neo shadows following him down the building from what we can see, as it was in Deep Dive. Also, in the commercial scene, it seems he had just received the Oblivion when he started, assuming that the circumstances are the same as in Deep Dive. If you ask me, Riku looks younger, although its hard to tell, than in Deep Dive. He looked older than 16 in Deep Dive, assuming that that's his age now, it being 1 year later. For all you dreamers: now we just need confirmation that the BHK can run up walls....

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
actually he doesn't use that keyblade, it's thrown to him by Siru. Watch deep dive.
Siru =/= BHK's name
Name has been proven to be false.

One thing is bugging me, the fact that Riku is seen holding an Oblivion. An unknown was seen with a souleater in Ancient China. So could that be someone posing as riku, or actually Riku himself. I just find it odd that Riku can switch between the two. Oh well Sora and the BHK can switch between weapons why can't Riku.

If you ask me, Riku looks younger, although its hard to tell, than in Deep Dive.
I hate the pic used in this thread, it's too small and not a very good close up pic. If you pause it at a certain time you get a real good look at his face. He seems around the same age, all matter of opinion.

There are no neo shadows following him down the building from what we can see,
I can however see in the picture used in the front, black blobs in the blackground that don't match the sky above. Neo Shadows possible?

once they posted his voice actor, don't you think he'd be in?
Thank you for knowing he was confirmed long ago.

Sora'sAbsolution

K IM SORRRY IM CLUELESS BUT WHEN RIKU IS FALLIN OF THE BUILDING IS HE TRYIN TO KILL HIMSELF?OR GETTIN READY TO ATTACK?OR COULDNT SEE CUZ HIS BLINDFOLD AND ACCIDENTLY FELL OFF??? DOES N E ONE REALLY KNOW????????? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

Sora'sAbsoulution said:
K IM SORRRY IM CLUELESS BUT WHEN RIKU IS FALLIN OF THE BUILDING IS HE TRYIN TO KILL HIMSELF?OR GETTIN READY TO ATTACK?OR COULDNT SEE CUZ HIS BLINDFOLD AND ACCIDENTLY FELL OFF??? DOES N E ONE REALLY KNOW????????? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

dude calm down.. and remove that HUGE PIC from your siggy o_o

yay i found this out months ago. well not really. just kinda kew it.

Last edited:

NEO9011

David Gallagher's confirmation as voice actor told us that Riku was in the game which was obviously going to happen, but it had nothing to do with the blindfolded unknown of deep dive being put into the final game, i was talking about Riku's height when talking about his age, he couldn't have gone from KH1 size to Deep Dive size in one year without steroids, and I don't see any blobs that are prominent enough to call neo shadows (or glowing yellow eyes):
KH2CM_15_0001.jpg

And SorasAbsolution you seriously need to calm down.

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
david gallagher's confirmation had nothing to do with the blindfolded unknown of deep dive being put into the final game
That was for the people who didn't believe Riku would be in the game at all or wasn't sure. In the first page I said that the only really new info is that riku keeps his blindfold and coat, but then that was already stated at the Square Enix Party trailer.

i was talking about riku's height when talking about his age, he couldn't have gone from KH1 size to Deep Dive size in one year without steroids
Oh, sorry, wasn't clear on that part. I actually believe that is a good size for riku. Plus puberty has to kick in at sometime, growth spurts. My friend about my height got a major growth spurt, so his size doesn't really seem to aquaward to me.

I don't see any blobs that are prominent enough to call neo shadows
I can make out a shape from the unique blob, in what seem to be like it's falling like in Deep Dive, but i guess that would be a matter of opinion as well.

IM SORRRY IM CLUELESS BUT WHEN RIKU IS FALLIN OF THE BUILDING IS HE TRYIN TO KILL HIMSELF?OR GETTIN READY TO ATTACK?OR COULDNT SEE CUZ HIS BLINDFOLD AND ACCIDENTLY FELL OFF??? DOES N E ONE REALLY KNOW????????? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.
First off ALL CAPS IS REALLY ANNOYING. And honestly we don't know why he went off, but I know it's because he accidently fell or tried to commit suicide. and please reduce your sig size.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back