• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku feeling betrayed perhaps? my thoreory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwEdEnGuRlSrHoTt

Website
www.myspace.com
ok i think that the #1 org member is riku come on think about it,didnt they say somthing about betraying? mabey riku betrayes sora since he felted betrayed for donald and goofy and didnt sora just kind of leave riku behind the door? maney he felt that no one cared(wow that sounds lame) so he decided to turn evil (this sounds like a bad episode od DBZ) but anyway back to my point riku could end up betraying sora somewhere in this game,if kairi goes back to sora riku can end up feeling alone sora could then end up fighting riku to try to convince him to go back to the island with him and kairi but doesnt because riku may have opended his heart to darkness so mabey theres a "fight to the death"**name of one of the tracks on the OST**if this makes sense to anyone besides me please let me know

God42

I like the theory of Riku betraying Sora, but, I don't see it as just pure betraying. I have always seen Riku as the boy growing up, trying to understand everything and the one trying to find a shortcut to saving those he love. I have always had the feeling that he is the one making most sacrifices for Kairi, but Sora is the one who get the credits. Riku is just... missunderstood.

dejah

:|
>.< for me, Riku's the most mature character.

well except for that bit that happened in Traverse Town. >.<

God42

Hmm, no, or... maybe. No, I think he will believe Sora is doing something to stop Riku from doing things his way. That Sora is a little brat that thinks that his way is the best. OR, that is what I would believe him to think in KH1, but, I'm sure he has grown up more in KH2. But still, he loves his friends, so he would never hurt them for no real reason. I can totally see Riku ending up understanding that much of what he has done is wrong in the end, but still, everything comes to that Riku was the real one to thank for saving the world/worlds.

Relik

I honestly don't think Riku is gonna turn bad. After playing CoM it would make no sense what so ever. Sora didn't just leave Riku behind the door, Riku stayed behind to help Sora shut the door. He was doing what he knewhad to be done. So I think the likelyhood of Riku becoming evil is slim to none.

zerokool

i think ur right he is the one who makes all the tough descisions, because if u believe it or not he has made alot of tough choices that have affected him mentally.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
I don't think Riku is betraying anybody, or feels betrayed. If you remember in one of the interviews with Nomura, it said "Riku isn't technically evil, he just has new/different views of the heart than Sora." So I don't think Riku is trying or is evil. I just think he's seeing things in a new light. As for why he's fighting Sora, if you remember in COM, he said, "When he wakes up I'm going to give him a piece of my mind." Hope that explains some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back