• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Riku~ Fanclub!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How much do you like Riku?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
To all the Riku fans here. I would like to say, I no longer wish it stab Riku. I'm very sorry please forgive me. I don't like him that much, but I don't want him dead.

Get. Out. =/

We don't need this kinda attitude ruining our happy mood here.

I'm gonna follow up with Theart-kun here.

Then I'm going to be honest with you. If you don't like Riku, don't intentionally come into the FC for him and post hate, when it's obvious that the club members will retaliate, and just go ahead and apologize to get us to stop (especially when you don't really mean it). It's a waste of your time and ours, and you shouldn't pretend to change your views just because everyone's against you. Stand up for yourself.

Now that that's out of the way, it's no secret that you tend to dislike every character who's done something remotely antagonistic and are known to call out the fans for liking said character for entirely superficial reasons that have nothing to do with the depths of their character. We've seen you do this with both Riku and Joshua. You're smart. You know very well that the places you've been doing this aren't appropriate at all.

Now let us get back to the most important point of this thread: Riku.

tumblr_ls1hfh2ABS1qfcpbeo1_500.jpg

(King Mickey has a 'haters gonna hate' expression here with his pose and all so I deem it appropriate)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm gonna follow up with Theart-kun here.

Then I'm going to be honest with you. If you don't like Riku, don't intentionally come into the FC for him and post hate, when it's obvious that the club members will retaliate, and just go ahead and apologize to get us to stop (especially when you don't really mean it). It's a waste of your time and ours, and you shouldn't pretend to change your views just because everyone's against you. Stand up for yourself.

Now that that's out of the way, it's no secret that you tend to dislike every character who's done something remotely antagonistic and are known to call out the fans for liking said character for entirely superficial reasons that have nothing to do with the depths of their character. We've seen you do this with both Riku and Joshua. You're smart. You know very well that the places you've been doing this aren't appropriate at all.

th_Joker-Clapping.gif

Now let us get back to the most important point of this thread: Riku.

tumblr_ls1hfh2ABS1qfcpbeo1_500.jpg

(King Mickey has a 'haters gonna hate' expression here with his pose and all so I deem it appropriate)

tumblr_ls0xweGoAS1qh0egr

tumblr_ls2n4i8rQi1qjnds8o1_r1_500.png

tumblr_ls0qywXAKd1qeubmvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls1h1nc6Xk1qdxpdko1_500.jpg

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I came here to apologize on the behalf of my friend Lanydx Reborn. I'm am deeply and terribly sorry that he bother all of you. So please don't ban him or anything. He's a good guy that just has a tough time being on here. I'm sure he regrets bothering all of you and that's why I think he came to apologize. He may not like riku but at least he has the guts to apologize for his mistakes. Because he's my friend I wanted to say all of this.

Also cool pics of Riku btw :)

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I came here to apologize on the behalf of my friend Lanydx Reborn. I'm sorry he bother all of you. So please don't ban him or anything. He's a good guy that just has a tough time being on here. I'm sure he regrets bothering all of you and that's why I think he came to apologize. He may not like riku but at least he has the guts to apologize for his mistakes. Because he's my friend I wanted to say all of this.

Also cool pics of Riku btw :) Also may I join please?

I'm insulted that you even considered that possibility just because we don't agree with him :c

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Damn it KK what did I say? Also yeah clap, clap. Your proved your point. I'm very anti-jerk. Riku has done alot of good, but he needs to move on from the darkness. If he can be BA without emoing then I'm join the club. Until then King Mickey needs to rub some happy on him. I don't hate Riku, yet I'm not a fan. Deal. Yes Sign I'm taking a stand. Also KK thank you. Also Sign don't be too hard on her.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sign would never ban anybody for stating their opinion (also it isn't exactly in her power to do so, and even if it were she wouldn't) :c

The kid's got moxy~

Damn it KK what did I say? Also yeah clap, clap. Your proved your point. I'm very anti-jerk. Riku has done alot of good, but he needs to move on from the darkness. If he can be BA without emoing then I'm join the club. Until then King Mickey needs to rub some happy on him. I don't hate Riku, yet I'm not a fan. Deal. Yes Sign I'm taking a stand. Also KK thank you. Also Sign don't be too hard on her.

Er, he doesn't emo. He's just concerned he's going to screw up again and doesn't every human being do that? And how can you move on from the darkness when it has become such an important part of who you have become. :/ I still don't get how you use that as an argument.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sorry! Geez! DX look I didn't imply Sign would but.. Look I was just sticking trying to put up a white flag for all of this. I got a bit carried away and worried about my friend! I would never expect Sign to ban Lan.. I'm sorry. I'll leave now.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry! Geez! DX look I didn't imply Sign would but.. Look I was just sticking trying to put up a white flag for all of this. I got a bit carried away and worried about my friend! I would never expect Sign to ban Lan.. I'm sorry. I'll leave now.

xD Hey, hey! I said you have moxy~ That is a compliment

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thanks XD I wasn't trying to start anything. Just sticking up for my friend. But I should leave now that way I don't cause more problems. And I'm sorry that I insulted you Sign. I hadn't meant it that way or meant you for that matter.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks XD I wasn't trying to start anything. Just sticking up for my friend. But I should leave now that way I don't cause more problems. And I'm sorry that I insulted you Sign. I hadn't meant it that way or meant you for that matter.

I thought my emoticon would lighten the situation :c
maybe all lowercase letters would work better next time xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Most definitely *v*

Sign, you have no idea how much I love Uta no Prince-sama Maji LOVE 1000%. I need to finish it. I laugh at it, but at the same time...Mamoru Miyano~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back