• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku DOES have amber eyes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

squarepheonix

that place with the house's and the peoples
his eyes were definately amber for a split second and i'm betting it's just like what everyone said about symbolizing his control over darkness ... heck it's probably why sora asked "what was that?" right after the color change unless you guys think he was asking "what was that?" because he didn't know what a bandana was...

JTD95

his eyes were definately amber for a split second and i'm betting it's just like what everyone said about symbolizing his control over darkness ... heck it's probably why sora asked "what was that?" right after the color change unless you guys think he was asking "what was that?" because he didn't know what a bandana was...

When Sora said "what was that?" he was most likely wondering why he had it covering his eyes...

stacyadams

It's just the reflection of the faux Kingdom Hearts in the sky OR(real reason coming up) it's the very reason he was hiding his eyes in the first place.

Samhain

Bronze Member
chk the pic of dicekiller.

thats clearly not his eyebrows and that is definitely 100% his eyes for a split second of havin them "orange"

Allister Rose

French Lover
that was his eye lashes, it gives the impression of some color between them but the eyes have yet to appear

NumberVIII

In KH1, I saw they were blue, in KH2, they were definitely green, now people are claiming they're amber? Does Riku use contacts or something!?

*sigh*

As I pointed out before, when a character submits to the darkness, their eyes turn amber. OP is pointing out that Riku's eyes WERE amber, but they go back to blue, symbolizing his control over the darkness/the darkness leaving him.

Allister Rose

French Lover
rikuseyes2.jpg

wwwyoutubecomscreencapture2010-1-24.png

again, i dont see any "amber" actuallly, it's pretty difficult to see if he even has any "amber" because his eyes arent completely open. if you look at mickey's eyes, you can see the impression of the movement in the screen. it's hard to say because the eyes open in a flash, just like mickeys that gave him the brown eyes impression

iSeeYOU

Isn't it amazing how a glitch can cause such a huge war... And that happened in a lot of games that I've played that they're eye colors change for a split second due to them blinking.

Z

Zulkir

It looks black, not amber, it seems like they have the eye render when the model is "finished" blinking and the color just came in.

He doesn't re-blink and they turn blue, they "turn" blue as he is opening his eyes.

AFAIK

He had SoD's appearance, put on the blindfold to get rid of it, then fell so deep into darkness that the blindfold didn't stop the appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back