• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku DLC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kvyra

Awards
Me and my friend were talking how was weird gotta play as Riku for a little bit of time but didn’t really get to explore what him and Mickey were doing how end up powering there keyblades earning there new ones and how Riku ends up in the secret movie too. Got us thinking maybe will get a Riku expansion pack. This would be great. I’m sure him and Mickey were up to more then just saving Aqua. What you guys think ?

WaltK

Awards
One thing I wondered was when they said they were going to “retrace (Aqua’s) steps”, did they mean that literally? Like, did Riku and Mickey go visit the Birth by Sleep worlds offscreen or something.

Would love to get something like that as a DLC episode.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't even like Riku much but he got shafted in this game. We are supposed to believe he and Sora are equal yet after playing KH3 I am not sure how you can make the argument.

Askelon

One thing I wondered was when they said they were going to “retrace (Aqua’s) steps”, did they mean that literally? Like, did Riku and Mickey go visit the Birth by Sleep worlds offscreen or something.

I feel like that all they were doing during the game is going back and forth on the beach of the realm of darkness. I don't think this enough for dlc-material.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Yup, this is pretty much what everyone wants. I mean to develop his moveset, animations, HIS NEW KEYBLADE, and all the rest for two battles is not only weak, but seems like unnecessary work.

NoWay

Awards
I would have preferred cutting the whole 100 Acre Woods world to expand Riku’s parts..

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I feel like that all they were doing during the game is going back and forth on the beach of the realm of darkness. I don't think this enough for dlc-material.
That's where a playable Radiant Garden scenario with him comes in.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

This is what I thought as well...if they wanted to throw in another Olympus scenario, since the world is already in the game, where they talk to Herc about Aqua and get dragged into a fight against Hades I wouldn't be mad

But I'm not sure if that sounds more or less likely than a playable Dark Realm or Radiant Garden segment.

Back