• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku boss help... -,- :P

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurxi

I am glad I could help (I hope), that Riku battle was a pain, but the next one, almost as annoying if not a little less (at least she isn't immune to every element!).

Dreanur

I am glad I could help (I hope), that Riku battle was a pain, but the next one, almost as annoying if not a little less (at least she isn't immune to every element!).

The one after Riku was easy actually, but now I am stuck at Axel xD.

ANOTHER UDATE: Axel down <3.

Last edited:

Dreanur

Next part, Anyone has info for Marluxia and his redux version after the first fight? Suggestions welcome ^^ The ones on Riku helped me, so i guess these do too.

ANOTHER UPDATE XD: First battle VS. Marluxia = win. Redux left!
and ANOTHER!: I completed Redux and now I'm able to go for Riku mode. Thanks all ^^ xD

Last edited:

Silfarion

is it me, or everyone thinks riku boss is hard? it was't really hard for me. get some good skills (i am not sure you get skill in there, but sonic blade is useful) just use all your skills on him and he will go down in no time. you must have a good control to dodge his attack too.
P.S: make good use of enemy cards if you have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back