• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku at Hollow Bastion 2nd time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I'm actually making a help thread for Kingdom Hearts. I picked this game up for the first time in a year, and cannot beat Riku for the 2nd time. Anyways I need some rec. levels, items, equipment, and weapons.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Put Cura in your magic shortcut. Make sure you have the Counterattack and Ars Arcanum abilities. Unequip Dodge Roll in favor of Guard. Equip the Olympia keychain.
Of course, Hi-Potions are great, and a few Ethers will be needed for healing. Magic doesn't work on him, so don't bother with it.
To be honest, it's been a while since I've played myself. This is based off of what I remember doing and the strategy guide. I honestly cannot remember what level I was at; probably in the 50's.

williams358/2

level 60+ like he said
i had elixers in my items
armor was cosmic arts or something like that in each slot, i dont really remember.
and i used the keychain from the nightmare before christmas world for its reach and high critical hit ratio
curaga or whatever cure spell you have, along with aero in magic shortcut.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Oh I forgot to mention I'm on Expert.

I beat Riku II on Expert in the mid to late 30s or early 40s.

Anyway:

Equip the Olympia, and make sure you have Dodge Roll equipped, as well as Second Chance and all the Combo Pluses and Air Combo Pluses possible with Scan and Glide. Ars Arcanum, Sonic Blade, Strike Raid are also very helpful.

The trick is to lock on and try hitting him. If you miss, Dodge Roll his attack and try again. Hopefully, you get into a rhythm of dodging and striking. When he starts going berserk, jump and cast Cura as needed. If you want to knock off a bar with Ars/Sonic/Strike, then go ahead, but MP for Cura should be your number 1 priority. If you happen to have Counterattack handy and you're feeling bold, by all means attempt to counter him. It gives you back a shitload of MP, almost a full regular comboes worth.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Step 1. Equip Olympia or Metal Chocobo Keyblades (I prefer the Olympia)
Step 2. Equip Hi-Potions and Elixirs in your Items
Step 3. Put Cure and Aero in your magic shortcuts
Step 4. Equip Super Glide, Dodge Roll, Sonic, Ars Arcanum, and Strike Raid
Step 5. Mash X and kick his ass.

Simple, no?

Dla Man35

Take off dodge roll for guard, Put cura on quick select. A few ethers will be needed for healing and Magic doesn't work on him so don't bother. Equip Olympia Keychain. Dont forget to equip the ability Ars Arcanam. There is Mostly 2 parts that might trouble you. when he summons his Dark Disk Blade, just run around until he open then release a couple of rounds on him. When the screen goes dark and Riku floats up make sure you have super glide, (sorry if i said it wrong) and glide around the room and wait for him to stop. keep doing that and you should deplete his bar to um... NONE!!!:36:

inverse K-blade7

wait for him to attack, then gaurd and counterattack. his disc blasts can be relected. when he slams into the ground, jump and glide toward him for a combo when he starts flying around in the dark keep using dodge roll. olympia works best, cure and aero are priorities. mostly cure

Jfighter

I noticed quickly that if you make a feint towards him, he usually leaps to the side and attacks, so Guard against that hit, and you can pull off a combo+Ars Arcanum. Then, run as he will pull off a very fast combo, and keep his distance. Now is when you use Strike Raid to hurt him while staying away. Repeat, and he will being throwing his keyblade. Guard is a beauty, but often it is a pain to pull off, so just dodge him until he stops his throwing. Then once you get him down to the final part, glide is a miracle worker to save you from his dashes and dark-energy floor-thing. Now is when you want to use Ars-Arcanum to knock him down as much as possible, now is also when it is VERY easy to die (or at least it was for me).

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Put Cura in your magic shortcut. Make sure you have the Counterattack and Ars Arcanum abilities. Unequip Dodge Roll in favor of Guard. Equip the Olympia keychain.
Of course, Hi-Potions are great, and a few Ethers will be needed for healing. Magic doesn't work on him, so don't bother with it.
To be honest, it's been a while since I've played myself. This is based off of what I remember doing and the strategy guide. I honestly cannot remember what level I was at; probably in the 50's.

Really, i was only in the high 30's when i beat him.Trust me, im too lazy to level up. He wasnt too hard except he kept spamming too much.

landon3838

equip the metal chocobo cause it has longest reach
put hi potions in your items(elixir is a bit of an overkill)
equip second chance and dodge roll and u should be good

dont worry about magic....just cure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back