• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku as Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenTer

Awards
When Terra went to Destiny Islands, then and met Riku, there was a scene that Terra saw Riku as Young Xehanort, then when he turned around it should the grown teenager Riku of we know in Kingdom Hearts 2. Can Terra see the future? :confused:

Veritas7340

Perhaps it was an indirect sense of foreboding. Just as Riku will be overtaken by Xehanort for a time and then released, so will Terra be overruled by Xehanort for a while until his reawakening.

Best I got lol

VenTer

Awards
Perhaps it was an indirect sense of foreboding. Just as Riku will be overtaken by Xehanort for a time and then released, so will Terra be overruled by Xehanort for a while until his reawakening.

Best I got lol
It really makes sense. :)

Anagram

Banned
Terra can't see the future. I think that was mostly for the player. If Terra could really see the future I bet he'd have taken this scene:

Way more seriously.

VenTer

Awards
Terra can't see the future. I think that was mostly for the player. If Terra could really see the future I bet he'd have taken this scene:

Way more seriously.
It kinda makes me wonder, he saw images of Ven and Aqua then he shooks his head......:confused:

Anagram

Banned
I would just take it to be more for us players than for Terra.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I would just take it to be more for us players than for Terra.

Correct, the BBS Ultimania explains just that:
BBS Ultimania said:
-- What's the meaning behind the several puzzling images in Terra's chapter where we cross over into his mind?
Nomura: Firstly, when he hears the name of the masked boy from Master Xehanort at the mysterious wasteland, and we see an image of Aqua and Ventus defeated, that's a hint of the future. On the Destiny Islands, when he makes Riku his successor, he has a special view of him and catches a glimpse of his future. However, this isn't to say that Terra has the ability to see the future - it was a directive nuance intended to portray the future connection between Terra and Riku.

It is a directive nuance for the players, not an actual ability of Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back