• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and Xion connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I've missed out on news lately but what connection does Riku have with her:confused:

They both have opposable thumbs. They really aren't that connected.
Xion is made up of Sora's memories and Riku likes Sora.
[QUOTE="Dark Soldier 101, post: 4055510, member: 78116"]in some of the released vids and photos it shows riku talking to her[/quote]
He wants her to return to Sora

braksa

they connected since if they weren't xion would not have turned into riku for that small time.

KiDxVillain

they connected since if they weren't xion would not have turned into riku for that small time.

There is no connection, she had a nightmare so her appearance kept changing, she is an incomplete sora replica based off of Sora's memories which allows her to weild a keyblade, her resemblance to kairi, and later on her physical appearance becoming Sora.

anima66

xion has more connections to the riku replica then the real riku. even if only indrectly

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Xion is just Sora's memories. Making her connected to Sora, who is Riku's friend/ gay partner. Thats it

Matrixfan

You know, if she has no connection to Riku, then in the final fight of Riku vs Roxas, why does Xion call out to Riku? Sorry, I don't know Japanese, lol. I've only watched the video on YouTube.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back