• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and Xehanort Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

siegleeagle

Ok so I just got done reading the xehanort reports and thought of this. Xehanort says in the reports that he is going to take the comatose ven to his home to die/fade/whatever away in peace. This scene is the very begging scene with ven shirtless on destiny islands. So Xehanort is from destiny Islands we now know.

Now on to my point. In the scene where Terra is talking to young Riku and Riku turns into his older self and then the mystery guy (which we now know is probably Xehanort because of point stated above). Could it be possible to assume that Master Xehanort is like Riku's grandfather or something? I mean riku thought of the island the same way Xehanort did and riku has balanced light and darkness like Xehanort wanted to do with the realms. Also their hair is the same color, though that isnt really important.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Oh I thought it was against the rules to bring up an old thread that hasn't been posted on in a while.

Why would you think that? Not sure, but I think that's fine.
Anyway, that scene to me is mysterious and Nomura playing his mind games.
They might have a connection, but I don't know what it could be other than MX being related to Riku

siegleeagle

Well I thought that because in another forum i used to frequent, I did that with about 5 threads that same day and they banned me and the reason was posted on my email they sent me telling me about the ban. So thats why I never dig up old threads sry.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Well I thought that because in another forum i used to frequent, I did that with about 5 threads that same day and they banned me and the reason was posted on my email they sent me telling me about the ban. So thats why I never dig up old threads sry.

That must have been a stupid forum if they banned you for that.
Don't be sorry, I didn't know they would actually do that.

T

The Spoiler

I cant wait for someone to say family isnt important so I can pee on them

Family is mentioned plenty of times, and it could be possible that Riku and Xehanort are related.
I doubt there are two separate families that have boys born with white hair. :p

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Did Nomura just put Xehanort in Riku's place for that brief moment to symbolize how Xehanort's Heartless would take him over later on?

As for Riku being related to Xehanort...that would be interesting. That could also explain how Riku knew about the man who left the islands once, because he didn't even exist when Xehanort left. Then again, Nomura doesn't seem to use family connections in the KH universe. It's like how some were speculating that Ventus was Sora's older brother (he wasn't) or Terra was Riku's brother (he wasn't).

Samhain

Bronze Member
basically riku and master xehanort hav a connection. they showed xehanort at that point because of this

- both wanted to got off their islands
- both believed there were other worlds out there
- both believed the world of destiny islands was too small, and the 'same ol stuff'
- both fell into darkness
- both controlled the darkness ..it took riku awhile but he did
- both wanted to balence light and darkness. xehanorts intentions werent that bad...
- xehanort turns into xehanort apprentice over 80 years later -literally- and takes over riku when he becomes a heartless

thats connection they r symbolizing for us.
oh and they both have the same stance that is not a common use of wielding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back