• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolazice7

Playing through the main story of CoM, i noticed that before Sora goes to twilight town in castle oblivion, vexen (i think) says that the reason sora has the memory of Twilight Town is because it is on the other side of his heart (BHK).

But what about Riku? He goes to twilight town in castle oblivion too. Maybe i forgot something in the plot... but if i didnt, wouldn't that mean riku has the memory on the other side of his heart?....could he have a shell/nobody/whatever in twilight town too?

sinharvest_angel

that world was simply there for choice, for riku to choose (thats my guess) b/c u also see sora in the chamber in TT so thats weird

Cloudisawesum1

Maybe.If u remember,theres a blindfolded unknown that looks like Riku and that could b sumthing like Soras BHK,or his "other side" so maybe that blindfolded unknown is also twilight and lived in twilight town.Then again,Regular Riku is twilight already.So my answer might b wierd.

sinharvest_angel

no cause it was confirmed that one of the unknows was riku, im guessing that its the blindfold, unless there is something ironic, and the duelweilder is riku, but that just messed up

Darknetwork

Idiots riku, sora, and bhk are connected because they are keyblade masters. They are each others "other side" of their heart. This however doesn't make BHK, riku, and sora related to each other, it just mean they are masters of the keyblade and are connected because they have that in common ONLY(I don't want any BHK is Sora's bother threads or worse alternate reality threads because of this post, that is why i said only).

coolazice7

Darknetwork said:
Idiots riku, sora, and bhk are connected because they are keyblade masters. They are each others "other side" of their heart. This however doesn't make BHK, riku, and sora related to each other, it just mean they are masters of the keyblade and are connected because they have that in common ONLY(I don't want any BHK is Sora's bother threads or worse alternate reality threads because of this post, that is why i said only).

dude where did you get that? i just don't think its true. show me some proof.

sinharvest_angel

Darknetwork said:

u are a dumbass, we know sh*t about bhk, not even a name, and even if he is a keyblade master, whats this tother side of sora, u are the idiot

Kairiissocute

Cloudisawesum1 said:
Maybe.If u remember,theres a blindfolded unknown that looks like Riku and that could b sumthing like Soras BHK,or his "other side" so maybe that blindfolded unknown is also twilight and lived in twilight town.Then again,Regular Riku is twilight already.So my answer might b wierd.
DUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! EVRYONE NOW KNOWS THAT BFU IS RIKU REPLICA (from CoM)!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't THAN GET IT IN YOUR SMALL LITTLE NOGGINS. it's very obvious the "He looks just like you" saying is referring to riku and Vexen's riku replica!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not quite sure how you started thinking BHK and Sora look the same!????????!!!!!!!!

Arya

Okay, first things first. Riku Replica is DEAD. Gone. Poof.

Next, Deep Dive/Another Side, Another Story, was made before CoM was even thought of. Okay? Okay. So the blindfolded Organization member is not Riku Replica. And Nomura said himself that one of the people on Deep Dive was Riku, so unless you think you know better, that's pretty much gone down the drain.

Mickey said the card found him and showed him the way to Riku. So, maybe BHK was somehow helping Riku without realising it with his memories, being the other side of Sora's heart and everything. Riku isn't connected to Sora or BHK, you can only have one other side of your heart, or so it says. ^^

Keeavin

I can't believe that people don't remember how Riku got to Twilight Town in CoM. Don't you remember that EVERY world he went to was because of cards made from Sora's memories? They weren't from Riku's. They just used the same cards they drained from Sora's memories.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Yes, I agree with Ayra. Replica Riku is LONG gone and DEAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back