• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skatzo

I've just had a thought, In Ansem Report 13 it sais there is another you who is in between light and dark. Well Riku is in between light and dark, what's to say he's not the other sora? I know people will say he started out light so he cant be in between, but how do we know that for sure? as i said its just a thought

wiseold

Skatzo said:
I've just had a thought, In Ansem Report 13 it sais there is another you who is in between light and dark. Well Riku is in between light and dark, what's to say he's not the other sora? I know people will say he started out light so he cant be in between, but how do we know that for sure? as i said its just a thought
He has the power of darkness and uses them for good that doesnt mean that he is twilight.

Skatzo

but at the end of CoM he becomes an in between, light and dark, he uses them both. we know BHK is seen in Twighlight town and he uses keyblades, but Riku uses keyblades.

Night Shadow

he "used" the heart thingy but its gone since sora used it...ooooh...i smell a new theori, anyway at the end of rikus side of com mick tells him something along the lines of "dark isnt always evil"(my brother stole and lost my copy a few months ago so i forget what it says exactly)

Last edited:

DragonRider1234 said:
Because BHK is the inbetween 1. Riku is dark so he cant be the inbetween1.

I agree they are all similar each unique but link a bon through light and dark

Sora light
BHK both
Riku Dark

Skatzo

i see your points, but we only assume BHK is in between because we ASSUME he's from Twighlight town, yes we see him there so its a logical conclusion, yet Sora, who had never been off destiny islands, recognises Hollow Bastion and it is never explained why, now i know what you're gonna argue, Kairi was from Hollow, her heart was in Sora, so sora had those memories, right? but thats only a theory, we can't say that for cert. So how do we know BHK originates from Twighlight town

DragonRider1234

where do u think he is from then huh?? and i have stated this in another thread that maybe the reason Mickey and Riku walk the twilight path is because their light and dark neitralizes each other out so they r neither light nor dark together.

Claymore

If that was the case don't you think Sora would have neutralized Riku by now come on ppl use that pink squishy thing in your head God gave you.

Skatzo

DragonRider1234 said:
where do u think he is from then huh??

I have no idea who u mean, BHK or Sora. either way i don't have a clue, i would assume Sora is from Destiny Islands but then if thats so, and hes never left those islands, then how did he recognise Hollow Bastion? This is all theory but it could be the case. I'm playing through CoM again to find the exact wordings about Riku using light AND dark.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
if, supposedly, Riku and Sora are both Keyblade masters, then that might explain why BHK has TWO keyblades--one light and one dark. oblivion is definitely dark, and oathkeeper is obviously light. a blend of the two, if you will. i think he's the in-betweener.

Skatzo

true, but in the clips sora also wields two keyblades when he fuses.

DragonRider1234

but that is when he fuses. thats not 24/7.

and i ment if BHK isnt from twilight town then where is he from. and the reason y sora recoognized hollow bastion is because kairi was from hollw bastion and she was in his heart.

and claymore.....y would sora neutralize riku?? he is never around him anymore??

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Hmm. that's a good plint but don't forget that the BHK is probably someone created by Namine to find Sora, but also she's given him the ablility to use Keyblades, so he can't be evil since the keyblades he uses aren't dark, and yeah well we've been through this, I think before I left we have anyway^^
So yeah, Riku had a dark double, it was the other Riku made by Namine and about that Riku.. Well after he was killed, Riku was able to become a twilight person, he chose that path with Mickey, so I was thinking that maybe all of the Organization are people that are from the twilight?

black acid

Heros need Villains
Skatzo said:
ansem said in hk1 that there are two keyblades one of the light and another for the dark.

if you fill in the blakes like it's sopost to, you'll find out that sora was destined for light and riku darkness. sorry if I end up offending you but I think some part of your theory is wrong:eek:

A

Audo

Yes KL has reached this yet meaning i get to prove you guys wrong.
Okay first of all Ansem was talking about shells when he said another you. To have a shell you must have lost your heart to darkness or what ever and your body turns into a shell. Both Riku and Sora were alive at the same time and they both have hearts so they cant be shells of each other. Riku is Twilight because he has the powers of Darkness and Light mickey even says so in CoM. Mickey is not Twilight. Riku is. Sora recognized Hallow Bastion because Kairi's heart was within him and this was her home world. This also explains how Sora could see Kairi's Memories (Grandma's Story). Also Naminé did not make the Riku Replica Vexen did, She just implantyed fake memories into him. Naminé did not create BHK to find Sora because at the end of R/R we see BHK so how could/why would she creat him when Sora was right there? How would she create someone? She has no xperiance at all. If you remember Vexen took something from Riku to make the RR she didnt take anything from Sora. So to sum up.

Sora is not a shell
BHK is not a shell
Riku is not a shell
Naminé did not create BHK
Naminé did not create the Riku Replica
You all need to play CoM again and possibly KH aswell.

DragonRider1234

Dang!!!!!!!!!!!! every thread he is (recently that i have seen) in he basically states the truth and this dicussion is over...............i cant argu with him on this 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back