• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and Sora Connected?!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

haseo47

Awards
ok, if there is already a thread discussing this then i'm sorry because i didn't know.

Anyways, i just realized that, how in KH1 they say when 2 people share the paupo fruit, their destinies are intertwined forever. Since Riku gave the fruit to Sora ( to give to Kairi) wouldn't that mean Riku and Sora are connected?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Only if they both ate it, which would lead to a very akward situation.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Not at all.

But since, as far as we know, Riku and Sora aren't gay, it be weird for them; Riku was implying that Sora should use the fruit on Kairi because he liked her.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, that whole scene can be seen in many, many ways. SoRiku, in a way, is the most based relationship in the game, and seeing how Nomura sticks to a policy of not canonizing romantic relationships as a whole, that scene might be very different than what a lot of people would like it to be, because they're not officially canonized.
Fact remains that had Sora and Riku shared a Paopu at one point in their life (Riku probably tricked Sora into it, lol) it would explain rather painfully how they seem incapable of losing each other.

Also, homosexual innuendos (to downright gay people o_O *plays TWEWY*) aren't something Nomura is incapable of.
Shrugging it off on SoKai, seeing how badly that relationship is written and how clueless Sora seems to be in the matter (not to mention the painful disconnection between Kairi and Riku and Riku's jealousy for Sora), is just throwing that scene to heck and back.

haseo47

Awards
Not at all.

But since, as far as we know, Riku and Sora aren't gay, it be weird for them; Riku was implying that Sora should use the fruit on Kairi because he liked her.

Oh, ok...lol i just thought they had to share it, not exactly eat it

Y

Yannis

Riku should share a Paopu with Sora.

Why?

Because we all know that Sora wont die and if Riku shares his destiny then Riku cant die too xD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora should die, someone else should get the keyblade, he is a baby (to me he is)

*hisssssssssss*
And c'mon, he's not supposed to be overly mature, he started out as a 14 year old boy who came from a happy life. He's trying his hardest to stay cheerful otherwise he'll lose everything he holds dear.
That, and Sora dying = KH dying since it's Sora's story.

haseo47

Awards
but, I'd like them to make a KH:Riku's Story or something, i wanna know what happened to Riku completely

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
but, I'd like them to make a KH:Riku's Story or something, i wanna know what happened to Riku completely

Seeing how Riku's story is one of the four Nomura wants to tell us about (Xehanort's lost Memories when he popped up on Radiant Garden, Roxas and the Organization, Mickey's time in KH1, and Riku's story), I think we'll get to see him.
Coded and Days will probably have quite a bit of Riku goodness.

haseo47

Awards
Seeing how Riku's story is one of the four Nomura wants to tell us about (Xehanort's lost Memories when he popped up on Radiant Garden, Roxas and the Organization, Mickey's time in KH1, and Riku's story), I think we'll get to see him.
Coded and Days will probably have quite a bit of Riku goodness.

but i can't getCodedorDayscuz i don't have a nintendo DS or mobile phone, i only have a psp

LiD

>< how does that work,
Only in your point of view that if two guys are gay its wrong
but if two girls are lesbian its good

but from a girls point of view or some one elses
two girls that are lesbain might be weird

so its just a matter of who it is,
I have no problem with any gay people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back