• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and Riku Replica thought.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Hey I started wondering about Deep Dive Riku. Hope this hasnt been posted already but i know it probably aint right but who says Riku on the building is the real Riku? Couldnt it be the replica? I dont really think so but what do you guys think?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The Replica was killed by the real Riku. Plus the real Riku is with Mickey who is also in DD. The BFU is Riku and not the Replica.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i was thinking that too but i thoght that the Riku Replica got destroyed in CoM but u maybe right. Nomura did say one of them was Riku but the BFU could just be Riku's replica but i dont know.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
UnkownSora21 said:
i was thinking that too but i thoght that the Riku Replica got destroyed in CoM but u maybe right. Nomura did say one of them was Riku but the BFU could just be Riku's replica but i dont know.
Hey, i go with that!

DualKeyBladerX

It´s a good theory sorasangel, in fact i though the same thing a while ago..

but if you play Khcom REVERSE MODE, you´ll understand why .

i don´t want to tell you why cause i´ll only spoil the game for you.

mmm...it took me so long to write it...that many people posted before me...so..

sorry. lol

Mighty_Joe_Z

it could be a new replica recently created by the organization...perhaps he wears a blindfold because he weilds the darkness freely, he could be an EVEN DARKER replica, and the light could blind him.......or perhaps i'm an idiot and should just stop talking :)

adventchildkiori

Mighty_Joe_Z said:
it could be a new replica recently created by the organization...perhaps he wears a blindfold because he weilds the darkness freely, he could be an EVEN DARKER replica, and the light could blind him.......or perhaps i'm an idiot and should just stop talking :)

Vexen tring to get revenge or something... I mean if hes back in KH2 there can be signs.. the dusks are controlled by the organization (if im correct) but Noruma said that the one in DD is Riku. If you think again DD happend before KH:COM came out... Its all confusing...

S

sorashearts

the blindfolded kid is most likely not riku but he was killed by the real riku as in COM

S

sorashearts

its pretty wierd once u think about killin his own replica

sora_123

it could be that replica riku might still be alive in KH2, axel and other unknowns got destroyed in CoM and they're still are going to be in KH2.

Twilight power

sora_123 said:
it could be that replica riku might still be alive in KH2, axel and other unknowns got destroyed in CoM and they're still are going to be in KH2.

actually axel never got destoryed he made sora think he was to escape and not to be destoryed for real so he dispearred looking like he'd died.

rikubaka67

Awards
it could be a new replica recently created by the organization...perhaps he wears a blindfold because he weilds the darkness freely, he could be an EVEN DARKER replica, and the light could blind him.......or perhaps i'm an idiot and should just stop talking

exactly what i was thinking.......
i think somewhere in R/R, they say something about being able 2 make another replica of Riku, but then again its been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since i played CoM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back