• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and Naminé's Conversation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaruAudo

I'm playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories;

I'm a little confused with the conversation between Naminé and Riku where he has to choose whether to lock his heart or not. It didn't seem like there was any clear answer, so would it make Riku forget everything? Also, why did he say the darkness would show him the way if he became swallowed by darkness again? I know it was said when he was shrouded in Zexion's light, and that's how he found Zexion, but how would that be of any help once he was in the darkness again and after Ansem Seeker of Darkness took him over? I just didn't think the scene made much sense, could someone explain what they meant?

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I'm playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories;

I'm a little confused with the conversation between Naminé and Riku where he has to choose whether to lock his heart or not. It didn't seem like there was any clear answer, so would it make Riku forget everything? Also, why did he say the darkness would show him the way if he became swallowed by darkness again? I know it was said when he was shrouded in Zexion's light, and that's how he found Zexion, but how would that be of any help once he was in the darkness again and after Ansem Seeker of Darkness took him over? I just didn't think the scene made much sense, could someone explain what they meant?

It meant that Riku would forget about the dark part of himself and would go back to how he was before. That could possibly mean forgetting the dark people in his life, no idea how it would have changed him.

Namine was basically saying that since Darkness and light are so intertwined and since it's a large part of Riku that it's better to embrace that side of himself and gain control over it rather than struggle and fail.

OkaruAudo

It meant that Riku would forget about the dark part of himself and would go back to how he was before. That could possibly mean forgetting the dark people in his life, no idea how it would have changed him.

Namine was basically saying that since Darkness and light are so intertwined and since it's a large part of Riku that it's better to embrace that side of himself and gain control over it rather than struggle and fail.

Thank you for answering me.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

The darkness generally made Riku a stronger person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back