• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and Mickey Revelation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry_eyed_hero

Something just occured to me. Ok, of course you all remember at the end of Reverse Rebirth, when Riku and Mickey walked out of Castle Oblivion, wearing black organization-like cloaks instead of their usual clothes, with no explanation at all.

Now, go back, and try to remember early in Sora's story of Castle Oblivion. Do you remember when they first got to the Traverse Town floor? What was one of the first things Donald and Goofy noticed when they got to that floor? They noticed that they were wearing different clothes. This obviously means that Castle Oblivion(or maybe Namine, or the Org. members controlling it) have the power to change peoples' appearances when they enter the castle, or one of it's floors.

Noticing that Riku and Mickey didn't seem to notice a problem when they suddenly had the coats when leaving the castle, isn't it quite possible that...(buh buh buh) THEY WERE WEARING THE COATS BEFORE THEY GOT TO CASTLE OBLIVION? Riku probably didn't notice his clothes changing when he was sent to the castle, because he was part asleep, hearing Ansem in his head, and was majorly dealing with the darkness in his heart. He didn't have time to think about his clothes.

keyblade_creator

Nice theory,but they're clothes changed after they were turned into cards,if I remember correctly,and he never had a coat on.Otherwise,nice theory.

Last edited:

starry_eyed_hero

Axelsnack said:
Nice, but unbelievable
I explained my opinion, maybe now you should explain yours. Why is it "unbelievable"?

keyblade_creator said:
Nice theory,but they're clothes changed after they were turned into cards,if I remember correctly,and he never had a coat on.Otherwise,nice theory.
So what if their clothes changed after being turned into cards? So the org. chose to change Donald and Goofy's clothes after being turned into cards, instead of right when they entered the castle. Do you think that means that they're incapable of changing they're appearances at different times?

Also, so what if you never saw Riku and Mickey with coats on before the castle? Did you ever think that maybe there was something between KH and KH:COM that you didn't see? Remember, that Riku got to the castle before Sora did, so that means some time has to have passed between KH and KH:COM. Just because you didn't see them get coats, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

BHK's Keyblade said:
It's a pretty cool theory and all, just that why would the organization want to change Riku's clothes to their style when he doesnt work for them or anything as far as we know?
Key words = "AS FAR AS WE KNOW!" There's a whole lot we dont know about Riku and Mickey yet. I dont know what the organization's motive would be for changing Riku and Mickey's clothes, but then again, we dont know the organization's motives for anything else yet either.

Last edited:

starry_eyed_hero

Ansem/Sephy said:
I think it has something to do with DiZ manipulating Riku. But your theory is OK.
Well I figured that if the coat was just somebody manipulating him, then he wouldn't noticed that somebody put a coat on him, and he would've either taken off the coat, or said something about it.

keyblade_creator said:
You've got to calm down,starry eyed hero
:) lol I'm already pretty relaxed thank you. Was that all you had to say, or were you gonna say something about my theory, too? If you've got nothing to say about it, that's cool, I dont mind.

RedHairBlackCoat

really cool theory. Maybe some of it is true, maybe all is a piece of crap. They maybe show us something in kh2? :) Everything is possible.

ansem13

Wrong. When they get to the castle they say they are wearing different clothes, but they aren't. When they entered, they forgot about changing their clothes when they left Disney Castle.

bogus283

ansem13 said:
Wrong. When they get to the castle they say they are wearing different clothes, but they aren't. When they entered, they forgot about changing their clothes when they left Disney Castle.

was about to say that. donald and goofy only thought their clothes were different because all their memories were stripped from them, and they thought they were still wearing the clothes from teh disney castle what with goofy's armor and the like.

GuardianCloud

That's really a good theory. I commend you on that. But about Sora, why didn't his clothes change. I mean his clothes do change, but somebody does it for him(In the KH2 Trailer). For Goofy, Donald, Riku, and Mickey, their clothes just change without knowing or seeing who did it. Could it be that Sora's different from all the others? Unique in a way? Think about it guys...:D

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
Nice theory.I don't have KH2 and I have no idea if it's true but I'll go with it untill i buy KH2 ;) But there's another thing that bothers me.Today I finished KH again and in the last cutscene where you see Sora,Donald and Goofy in the open fields,Goofy's clothes are different.This is also very strange.

Box_ghost

starry_eyed_hero said:
Something just occured to me. Ok, of course you all remember at the end of Reverse Rebirth, when Riku and Mickey walked out of Castle Oblivion, wearing black organization-like cloaks instead of their usual clothes, with no explanation at all.

Now, go back, and try to remember early in Sora's story of Castle Oblivion. Do you remember when they first got to the Traverse Town floor? What was one of the first things Donald and Goofy noticed when they got to that floor? They noticed that they were wearing different clothes. This obviously means that Castle Oblivion(or maybe Namine, or the Org. members controlling it) have the power to change peoples' appearances when they enter the castle, or one of it's floors.

Noticing that Riku and Mickey didn't seem to notice a problem when they suddenly had the coats when leaving the castle, isn't it quite possible that...(buh buh buh) THEY WERE WEARING THE COATS BEFORE THEY GOT TO CASTLE OBLIVION? Riku probably didn't notice his clothes changing when he was sent to the castle, because he was part asleep, hearing Ansem in his head, and was majorly dealing with the darkness in his heart. He didn't have time to think about his clothes.

Yeah...See the problem with that theory is........IT HAPPENED EXACTLY AFTER KH1 IS OVER! Sora and co. fell asleep for a few hours, but Riku was taken directly to CO. As soon as the doors closed, Riku said "I want to see them once more before I dissapear." Then something happens, and he says "thank you"

He turns around and Mickey is gone, and that's when DiZ appeared to him as Ansem[You know what I mean]. There maybe a good 2-5 hour period in between the doors closing, and Sora going to CO., but there was no time for any situation where Riku would need an Org coat.

Last edited:
D

Digigod Arcon

Maybe riku and mickey needed new clothes after either they got dirty or they pooed when they saw ansem come back XD latter a joke 1st a maybee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back