• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Riku and Mai 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozomi Ai

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Its over! Good ending though. I have a question that has to do with the first Riku and Mai. Did Riku sleep with Raven because i didnt get if he did or didnt.

Zipporahss

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Its over! Good ending though. I have a question that has to do with the first Riku and Mai. Did Riku sleep with Raven because i didnt get if he did or didnt.

Yeah, he did. If you recall, Riku was naked when he woke and Raven described that the "moment" the shared was beautiful, on top of that she was wearing one of his shirts.

Nozomi Ai

Yeah, he did. If you recall, Riku was naked when he woke and Raven described that the "moment" the shared was beautiful, on top of that she was wearing one of his shirts.
I was afraid that was going to be your answer. That kinda makes me upset. Dnt tell me that was his first?

Zipporahss

I was afraid that was going to be your answer. That kinda makes me upset. Dnt tell me that was his first?

His first? You mean his first time going all the way? IDK, honestly never really thought about that as his first or second or anything, I just threw it in the story for drama. It worked perfectly with giving Mai doubt that Riku woud love her and stuff later. Y'know? Like that chrismas or whatever when they were at the lake, Mai learned that Riku had sex with Raven and she felt down about it. For me even if that was Riku's first time it worked perfectly adding a small tension between the two. -^^- I'm a nut, I know.

Nozomi Ai

His first? You mean his first time going all the way? IDK, honestly never really thought about that as his first or second or anything, I just threw it in the story for drama. It worked perfectly with giving Mai doubt that Riku woud love her and stuff later. Y'know? Like that chrismas or whatever when they were at the lake, Mai learned that Riku had sex with Raven and she felt down about it. For me even if that was Riku's first time it worked perfectly adding a small tension between the two. -^^- I'm a nut, I know.
Can give me like a link to chpater when it happned because i cnt find it

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Aw, that was such a great ending!!!! I am really going to miss this story; every part of it was so great. I really liked the whole thing with the birth, especially when Mai broke Riku's hand; that made me laugh. I also liked how Ninja killed Dawn; that evil bastard deserved to die a horrible death. I also liked the small conversation between Axel and Saix; I just love seeing those two as friends. My favorite part of all, though, was the epilogue. I especially liked the family battle and Riku making fun of Benjie's feelings for Doki and Raven's daughter, Crystal; that was just funny. Anyway, great job on the story, and, if you write any more stories, I will definitely read them.

Zipporahss

Aw, that was such a great ending!!!! I am really going to miss this story; every part of it was so great. I really liked the whole thing with the birth, especially when Mai broke Riku's hand; that made me laugh. I also liked how Ninja killed Dawn; that evil bastard deserved to die a horrible death. I also liked the small conversation between Axel and Saix; I just love seeing those two as friends. My favorite part of all, though, was the epilogue. I especially liked the family battle and Riku making fun of Benjie's feelings for Doki and Raven's daughter, Crystal; that was just funny. Anyway, great job on the story, and, if you write any more stories, I will definitely read them.

Thank you, I do have other fanfic and don't know if I should pat them herethe chaptes are long. I have a story where Riku is forced into a club, that is more alngthe lines of action voilence and comedy with some romance, people loved it on Fanfiction.net but I don't want to torture people here with long chapters but if you insist TR I will post it -^^-

Last edited:

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Thank you, I do have other fanfic and don't know if I should pat them herethe chaptes are long. I have a story where Riku is forced into a club, that is more alngthe lines of action voilence and comedy with some romance, people loved it on Fanfiction.net but I don't want to torture people here with long chapters but if you insist TR I will post it -^^-

Yeah, you should totally post it for two reasons: 1) I really like your stories, and 2) I don't have an account on Fanfiction.net. I actually like long chapters, especially if the story is really good. It sometimes becomes a pain in the ass when I get kick off the site, but I always just log back on. Anyway, I await your other story.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Awww....this is a great story and I wished it wouldn't end.....but Zipporahss,

*stands up and claps*

The best fan fic I have ever read. Thank you.

Zipporahss

Awww....this is a great story and I wished it wouldn't end.....but Zipporahss,

*stands up and claps*

The best fan fic I have ever read. Thank you.

Tahnk you so much. So far I have one or two votes for posting more stories here. ^^

I will post another story but it's a crossover so I don't know how people will take it.

I'm glad you enjoyed my story. ^^

Paupu911

awesome fanfic! the ending was great, and kinda hilarious. Mai and Benji battling over the remote, hahaha! oh and sorry, I read through the whole fanfic without posting. :lol:

Zipporahss

awesome fanfic! the ending was great, and kinda hilarious. Mai and Benji battling over the remote, hahaha! oh and sorry, I read through the whole fanfic without posting. :lol:

No prob, but if you guys like my story there is one more surprise in store. But it will have to wait, also I have a new story and the first chapter is already up. It's called Stuck in the Host Club. I hope you enjoy it. ^^

oathkeeper100

Wow, so it's really over! I loved this story, no doubt about it! The birth went well and now they are a complete family. The ending was great and it was especially nice to see them as a happy family in later years. I thought it was funny how Benji annoys his mom like Riku does sometimes, and then them fighting over the remote! That was too good. A really great story Zipporahss, and I can't wait to see what next you have on the list. I'll definitly read it.

Zipporahss

Hey guys! I have a little surprise for you and this is the last thing for Riku and Mai, here it is! This is something I came up with because I realized that Benjie isn't seen much so I came up with a story about him, it's very short and it's only a part in Riku and Mai 2, I hope you enjoy!

Part Six
Benjie and Crystal
Ch. 1

Benjie was at the old mansion now. He walked up to the door and met Raven there.

“Oh… Benjie I didn’t think you’d be coming today,” Raven grinned.

“Yeah,” Benjie looked around her, secretly looking for Crystal, “Are you leaving?”

“Yeah, I’m going to the store and Doki’s coming with me, after we go to the store Doki promised me that he’d take me out to eat, he really lost a bet,” Raven grinned.

“Oh… so Crystal’s staying?”

“Yeah, she’s in her room playing a video game.”

“Oh, Benjie… I didn’t know you were coming today.” Doki opened the door. “You’re going to spend time with Crystal?” Doki eyed him.

“Yes,” Benjie grinned.

“Look, I want no funny business while we’re gone, don’t touch her wrong or I’ll kill you, I know you’re Mai’s kid and all but touch her wrong and I’ll-”

“Dad, leave him alone!” Crystal came to Benjie’s rescue, “If Benjie wants to try anything I could fight him off, we’re both Emo-voids,” she said pulling Benjie into the house.

“But… but!”

“Babe, let them go, I trust Benjie,” Raven grinned. And after that they left, Doki wasn’t so happy about that but he sighed and went with Raven.

“Don’t worry about my dad, Benjie,” Crystal took Benjie up to her room. Benjie swallowed, he wasn’t sure about this, being alone with her but Crystal was strong willed and she would find a way for Benjie to spend time with her. After a while they started to play games. Benjie let her win all games. Crystal groaned, “Why do you keep holding back?!”

Benjie swallowed, ‘Is this it? Is this the time?’ Benjie lowered his head, “Because I can’t, I want you to win. I want you to be happy.”

Crystal turned a little red, “Why would you want that?” Benjie didn’t answer. He tightened his jaw, “Benjie, answer me.”

Benjie kissed her. He stood quickly from the bed, “I love you…” Benjie started to leave.

“Benjie don’t leave,” Crystal grabbed his arm, “Please, don’t…” Crystal stood and kissed him.

Kissing passionately they ended up on the bed again, Benjie restrained himself as his body wanted to press on her. Crystal tried to pull him closer, “Crystal, look, I don’t love your body,” Benjie pulled back. He kept his hands planted next to her shoulders.

“I want you, Benjie… and don’t get me wrong, I don’t want you for sex either but I do want you to love me, and I want you closer to me.” Benjie couldn’t argue with her. He planted his elbows, now he was lower, closer to her body, “Now, just kiss me, and we don’t have to go any further than that.”

Benjie swallowed and kissed her, but he soon found himself forgetting about fighting himself and kissed Crystal’s neck. Crystal held him tightly as she allowed him to kiss her neck.

“I love you Benjie…” she said when he stopped.

“I love you too, but I think you’re dad is going to murder me,” Benjie said.

“We’re emo-voids, a human Emo-trollers, we’re stronger than humans and Emo-trollers, I think you’ll live.”

“You sound so sure,” Benjie said.

“That’s because I am smart, I can read an eight hundred page book in seconds.”

“Hehe, my girlfriend’s a genius,” Benjie said, “But should we let our parents know?”

“Later…” Crystal kissed him, “Right now I only want to think about you.”

Benjie hummed and kissed her back. Although they didn’t know it they were meant to be together like their parents before them. And like their parents before them they would live happily ever after… with a few family fights and the usual Heartless and Nobody scene.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
What the hell? That little sneak! Lol cant wait to see how this turns out....those little beeps....
lol
quick question, how old are benjie and crystal???

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Aw, that was so cute!!! I had a feeling that Benjie and Crystal would end up as a couple; seeing as who their parents are, it would just be the natural thing to happen. So, I take it that Crystal and Benjie are teenagers, say 15 or 16? That sounds about right. Oh, and I really liked Doki's reaction to Benjie; he does seem like the super overprotective father type. Anyway, I really liked that part, and I would like to see what happens next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back