• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku And King Micky In Black Hoods

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

ive beat the game so many time and still have no clue to why riku and the king wear the organization hoods.

T

Tyler Durden

because they ar e Org Members XII and XIII haha, you just got spoiled!

chosen destiny

in one of the videos on the game we see the organization member sitting on there thrones and i didnt see the king or riku up there on thrones.

T

Tyler Durden

chosen destiny said:
in one of the videos on the game we see the organization member sitting on there thrones and i didnt see the king or riku up there on thrones.

your a dumb@$$. I was JOKING!!! JOKING IN A POINTLESS THREAD!!! AHH!!!! *foams at the mouth*

Royale

manic
If you payed attention to the cutscenes you might know that Mickey and Riku were undercover to find what the Org was up to.

chosen destiny

still i know, but i think the orgs member would be able to tell who is in the org and whos not

O

Oberon

chosen destiny said:
ive beat the game so many time and still have no clue to why riku and the king wear the organization hoods.
Because they are in disguise, and/or are just trying to be on the darker side of things...

Dr. Stoopid

Simplt put, Mickey was all paranoid and in disguise, even tho any idiot could recognize him anyway.

And Riku was hiding what happened to him from Sora.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I know that since Riku took on the form of Xehanort he was of similar body stature as Xemnas, Xehanort's nobody. So if Riku wore the organization 13 cloak he would blend in. I don't think that nobodies attack you if you wear the organization 13 outfit because the feel that you mastered them.

Mickey on the other hand probably wore it because he was under cover and nobodies don't attack if you wear the cloak, I think.

I <3 Roxas

This is stupid, but when I first started playing and saw Riku and King Mickey in those hoods I though of that one song.

*Bursts out into song* Secret Agent Man... Secret Agent Man... Okay that was awkward.

ffkh

I <3 Roxas said:
This is stupid, but when I first started playing and saw Riku and King Mickey in those hoods I though of that one song.

*Bursts out into song* Secret Agent Man... Secret Agent Man... Okay that was awkward.

lol!!!
darn 25 letters
fdadhdaha

Twin Keyblades

i dont care what anyone says about him, i think riku is...
EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL he chose dark over light, he literaly gave his body to ansem in the first game and, and, and sorry thats it i dont know what else to say... i just hate him cuz he'd ckeep trying to kill me in kh1 and COM allright thats it, i feel loads better now lol

shofamuminah

Website
kecoakuning11.wordpres.com
well i think riku and mickey didn't go that well on their disguise....

I know they were in disguise but i think the badguy's would of noticed a 15 in their 13th order ^^; aspecially the short one with huge round ears lol.

and mickey is pretty funny with that awkward disguise. none of the 13 order is as short or shorter than he is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back