• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Riku And King Micky In Black Hoods

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

seb0910

Awards
i think its just for show, that those cloaks arent only for the organization. maybe theyre just for show. like anyone who wants them can get them, you just gotta kno wher to go

OblivionRKO4

Awards
I never really understood why they wore the cloaks either, but i guess i know now

Twin Keyblades

Awards
now, im just spitballn' here but mabye the cloaks hav sumthin to do with the power i mean what with sora turning red with goofy and blue with donald and white with both, mabye there "power over darkness is increased when wearing.

but its just an idea though

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The Conquerer said:
Mickey on the other hand probably wore it because he was under cover and nobodies don't attack if you wear the cloak, I think.
Unlike the heartless Nobodies are intelligent and freethinking