• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and Kairi's outfits in KHUX Annivesry is NOT their KH3 outfits.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

According to an interview with Tetsyma Nomura, the artwork featuring Sora, Riku, Kairi, Skuld, Ephemera and Ventus says that the outfits that Riku and Kairi are wearing are not the official KH3 outfits. He went on to say that Riku's official outfit will be similar to that outfit, but said nothing of Kairi.

I think the outfit looks great on Riku, but I'm really disliking Kairi's, it makes her look very childlike, especially with the bear ears. I respect those who do like the outfit, but i think it takes the whole epicness away from it. If Kairi was to receive a new outfit, it should be purple, or contrast of her KH1 design or a darker purple.

What do you think her outfit should be like?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I love Rikus outfit but Kairis really just looks like her KH2 outfit with a hood.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Meh, I do like Riku's. Makes him look kiiinda edgy (which is nice). Like those Ghetto-Teenagers. Whatever
Yeah, Kairi's is just her KH2 outfit with a hood. I do like her new haircut though

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I like the outfits, looking forward to seeing the KH3 ones too.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Even though it looks similar to her KH2 outfit, Kairi reminds me of a Foreteller with those ears on the hood, and well, can't see the whole design from the artwork, but it may even be a dark-pink/red & black design, which I find nice~

while Riku looks fierce, and I can only approve of that lol

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
riku outfit is based on the 3rd anniversary design so the design will be the same thing but as for kairi i expect the same thing for kairi as well but her is not like her kh2 outfit there more to it we not seeing yet

Muke

whatever
Awards
riku outfit is based on the 3rd anniversary design so the design will be the same thing but as No, of somefor kairi i expect the same thing for kairi as well but her is not like her kh2 outfit there more to it we not seeing yet
No, if something is based on something it means:
"
base something on something to use something as a model for a film, piece of writing, or work of art"
So it's not necessarily the same thing

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Muke's right - in fact, in English I'd never say "based on" if I actually meant "identical," though there's always the possibility of a minor translation error.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
yeah based on mean bulid upon something like the design in the artwork still i like it cant wait to see the actual outfit though as for i like that design but as for puruple i really dont thinkit look good with purple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back