• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and his keyblade :/

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Lol idk instead of falling asleep like a normal person I was up one night really trying to think on this (This might even be that simple but idk) SO we all know that Terra gave Riku the powers in BBS to weild the keyblade right? And we all know that in kh1 Riku turned to the dark side (yum they have cookies!!!) which means Sora gets the keyblade. Now my question is that, how come riku still gets the keybalde even tho he kinda gave it up since he went to the darkside. I mean is he the weilder of twilight with sora as the weilder of light? So does that mean that, in a way, riku never really forfeit the powers to use the keyblade?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You can't "forfit" your powers. The Keyblade chooses you. You only lose your powers if your Heart is weak. Riku's Heart obviously wasn't.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Actually, the keyblade can be wielded by anyone with a strong heart. At the time when Riku left DI with the darkness, his heart was weak and he was therefore ineligible to wield the keyblade, so it went to the stronger of heart, Sora.

Later, when Riku overcomes his darkness and all that jazz, his heart becomes stronger as a result and he becomes able to wield his own keyblade, The Way to Dawn.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Keyblades don't care what you're aligned with so long as your heart is strong. At the time when Riku left the islands, Sora obtained the Keyblade meant for Riku by touching his light. However, it was only temporary up until Hollow Bastion where the Kingdom Key officially chose Sora over its intended wielder. And like Guard said, Riku obtains a Keyblade of his own later on.

Seasalt Lover

Keyblades don't care what you're aligned with so long as your heart is strong. At the time when Riku left the islands, Sora obtained the Keyblade meant for Riku by touching his light. However, it was only temporary up until Hollow Bastion where the Kingdom Key officially chose Sora over its intended wielder. And like Guard said, Riku obtains a Keyblade of his own later on.

I think this post sums it all up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back