• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and eye color meaning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilFrEDo 12

Is it me or in the KH1 hearts clip when riku is a child and him & sora enter the cave on the islands his eyes are completely blue,but before they leave the cave and he looks back at the door with the big 'key hole',his eyes are actually green?someone made a thread about the meaning to eye color.I believe that they do represent something becuase riku tells king mickey that his 'eyes cannot lie' and because of the darkness within his heart.There are also times where he feels it within him like when him,sora,kiari,mickey,donald,and goofy are about to enter the portal back to the islands,he tells sora how can he live with himself.So maybe the "green" eyes are from the world in-between,"brown" eyes are both light and darkness(xehanort as an eprentice and the rumor of him being part of terra can be the light side while the U.E.M could be the dark side giveing him brown eyes) and "blue" eyes are obviously light almost everyone in the KH world that doesnt involve disney has the color and performs or acts in some type of way Good.The only question is why are all of the organization member beside 'axel';blue?So possibly eye color does mean something but theres still alot of questions with the random colors of the other characters like terra its still pretty weird if all of this is true that the darkness consumed him so fast.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I don't think eye colour has anything to do with the KH series...Why do people think that it does?

Sexy Angel
Can you show me a link so i dont have to start the game all over again?

V

V.A.T.13

Actually, they're turquoise.

4qyba61.jpg

I think they have always been that color except for the extra pretty graphic scenes where they're green. o.o and In KH1 op, they're blue...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yeah they are turqoise anit they.
eye colour does have a significance, ive explained why many times so...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Considering that Riku's eyes has always been light (sky) blue, that pretty much defeats your theory. The sun's light in Destiny's Island during the ending of Kingdom Hearts 2 reflected off Riku's eyes and gave him a greenish eye color. Riku has light blue eyes.

During Sora's slumber and after Roxas left the organization, Riku was adapt to using the darkness that was trapped in his heart. He continued to use it, and his eyes slowly resembeled Xehanort's, so he placed a blindfold over them to hide them. Mickey knew that Riku's eyes could not lie, there was no denying that Riku used Xehanort's darkness and would slowly take his form if he kept on releasing the straint on Xehanort's heartless's darkness.

V

V.A.T.13

53i100n.jpg

52fbn2s.jpg
Look pretty green to me. But if you see actual gameplay scene, they're turquise as we see about in my pervious post, yet in the KH1 op, they're blue.

V

V.A.T.13

.....*drool*

....Im sorry, what? Oh! his eyes! *ahem* yes. Very strange and possibly a screw up? o.o

Man, my inner fangirl is going crazy at that picture. Riku isnt looking at that letter! He's ogling Sora! Probably thinking dirty things too. Oh man, the looks Riku gives Sora. So, fonding and longing, so hungry, and yet so sad...
Damn you Riku and your sexy-ness! DX

*cough* ok, ok, enough of that.................*cries*DX

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i knew i read somethin like this b4. it was you rika.
the eye colour does hav significnace, it cant be a screw up.

V

V.A.T.13

Im saying that the fact that its green in pretty cutscenes and turquoise in gameplay might be a screw up. I mean, like Sora's wisdom form, the sleeves are messed up, but they fix it in final mix. XD

Sexy Angel
... Im pretty sure that nomura changed the eye color for a purpose, one that we dont know yet...

V

V.A.T.13

^ That seems a little...strange. Changing the eye color when stronger graphics are used will tie into the story? o_O

Sexy Angel
Hey, he threw together DD and ASAS, right? then he made the secret ending for Kh2FM on purpose, the way its supposed to be... maybe it does have to eye color signifigance.

hydra

i think ur dead on this is also why i think Riku=Terra because his eyes change color it may be symbolic of turning from the light side 2 the dark side idk just a thought

Sexy Angel
I think that Terra was about to use darkness for the lights advantage, just like riku. (and i know i already posted this -_-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back