• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and BHK Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SantoryuKeyblade

Ok, here's what I think. Everybody is saying that the BHK is Twilight and Riku is Dark, right? Those who've beaten Chain of Memories COMPLETELY know that Diz appears before and Mickey when they're about to choose which path to take. Riku basiclly tells Diz that light and dark both reside inside in him equilly and he wants to take the path to Twilight. So I think that Riku is Twilight and BHK is Dark. I'm only saying this cause not much about BHK has been released yet. And Just because he has Oathkeeper and Oblivian (they look like light and dark) doesn't mean anything (yet...)! Another thing is that when Sora does his fusion thing with BHK, he only gets the Oathkeeper, shown here:

http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=tgs1.jpg

If you guys think I'm wrong, please prove it!

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Um no offense, but this picture is when Sora fuses with GOOFY! Not with BHK...plus, when did anyone say that you can even fuse with BHK? I personally think you have this whole consept backwards. There is no way that BHK is dark since he resides in Twilight Town, (hence TWILIGHT) and I think Riku is just trying to find his twilight side since he has already been taken over from dark and light side but never in between. I also don't really understand where you get the whole "BHK is dark thing"...you need more evidence than that picture, which by the way, doesn't even help you in this situation. It just makes more sense that BHK is closely related since there can only be one Keyblade holder (so we think) well, besides Mickey anyway, but he's the king! He can do whatever he wants.

*Oathkeeper*

SantoryuKeyblade

Well excuse me for not knowing everything. I'm just goin by what I know, hear, and see and if there's something I missed, please show the link.

blinded-by-light

SantoryuKeyblade said:
Ok, here's what I think. Everybody is saying that the BHK is Twilight and Riku is Dark, right? Those who've beaten Chain of Memories COMPLETELY know that Diz appears before and Mickey when they're about to choose which path to take. Riku basiclly tells Diz that light and dark both reside inside in him equilly and he wants to take the path to Twilight. So I think that Riku is Twilight and BHK is Dark. I'm only saying this cause not much about BHK has been released yet. And Just because he has Oathkeeper and Oblivian (they look like light and dark) doesn't mean anything (yet...)! Another thing is that when Sora does his fusion thing with BHK, he only gets the Oathkeeper, shown here:

BHK dual weilding oblivion and oathkeeper means a LOT! and thats when he fused with goofy, anyway just cause he chose tha twilight path dosent mean he is twilight, it says in CoM he is stronger weilding darkness, and i think he chose the twilight road to DAWN when dark turns to light so he could get rid of his darkness

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
SantoryuKeyblade said:

Riku isn't dark, he's Twilight;

Sort-of reasonable assumption: The BHK isn't related to Sora (who is plain light), but to Riku.
Not-so-reasonable assumption: omfg teh BHK is dark.

Er, what?

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
SantoryuKeyblade said:

I agree with the part you stated Riku is the one who symbols Twilight, but I wouldn't assume anything about BHK yet, but I see why you're saying he's the dark one because most people expect Sora to symbol the light and so darkness is the only one left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back