• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku 4th battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SephirothHater

First of all, no, you can not stop that attack, trust me i know from experience. But what you can do is just glide around the room and hope that he doesn't hit you too many times. Also, you can use Dodge Roll and try to avoid the attack as well. Hope that helps.

Voltron

Silver Member
im talkin about KH: COM u juss fight riku twice in KH1 and 4 in COM im on the fourth fight and i asked that i now no that i can stop that move and i have yet to beat him though im close ok?

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
SephirothHater said:
First of all, no, you can not stop that attack, trust me i know from experience. But what you can do is just glide around the room and hope that he doesn't hit you too many times. Also, you can use Dodge Roll and try to avoid the attack as well. Hope that helps.
Don't listen to him just use a 0 card,and it will stop. Try putting zero cards in the back of your deck for easy use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back